Reviews for The Truth About Santa
phyrephly chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Just as sweet as when you wrote it! Be safe and happy for the holidays
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I actually like this
phyrephly chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
...Just as good the second time around...Season's Best to all...
Tony-El chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Well written story. I think if Superman and Wonder Woman got together and had kids, I think this is how they would handle situations like Santa Claus. Please keep it up.
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
very sweet
booeygirl89 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Just one word, precious!
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
That was a sweet fic, with some absoulutly aswesome teasing by Diana there, and Clark doing his level best to cope, and will hope to see more of the happy couple in other holidays one day.
unoaranya30 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
That was very sweet A!

Our family has always been more like Diana when it comes to Santa. Never made a big deal about him but always made a big deal about giving (we're much more, Away In A Manger and Silent Night types) but I think I had to sniff a couple of times when Diana spoke Karios and he decided to go down and forgive his Daddy.

I guess my eyes were glassy cuz I was asked if I was okay at work lol.

Very sweet and touching. You captured the SuperWonder family warmth and closeness

The passion between Diana and Kal

And the lengths that parents will go to keep the hopes and dreams of their children alive.

Beautiful story and you very much captured Christmas

Thank for such a wonderful story!
phyrephly chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Really cute, timely and fun to read. this was a lovely early present, A, thanx. All the best of the Season to you and yours. It seems like yesterday we were all reading, and some of us were writing even, Christmas stories from last year, doesn't it? where has the year gone?
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Arcadia is has to be just about the sweetest Christmas story I ever read ...you should be writing DC's Holiday specials!

I loved it and loved Diana teasing Santa and Kai attacking Santa ROTFL...OMG too cute. And Diana helping her son see how special Daddy Santa is.

Honestly this should be a DC xmas issue.