Reviews for Code Geass R3: Continued Story
Karen chapter 18 . 2/27
Love thisssss
I feel bad everytime i remember the end of R2
I'm glad with this story at least i can imagine lelouch get his own happy ending
j4 chapter 7 . 2/18
why did you make them gay?
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 18 . 1/22
This is truly very interesting to read
Airi3311 chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
That was so good i loved all of it and im so glad of the way u made the relationship between Suzaku and Lelouch
Emkatw1luv chapter 18 . 11/2/2014
Ciao Ciao XD

Anyways, where to start? I had this on my favorite list for a long time, but I never got to reading past the third chapter. I finished this in one go today. TWAS AMAZING. Thank you. Your amazing. I know this work is like 2 years old now, but I just wanted you to know that I enjoyed the heck out of this. I am truly a fan of your work. Thank you!
mayankwadher9 chapter 18 . 10/16/2014
A great end to a great immortal story code geass.. as best as it could be.. :) but was it necessary to turn the friendship btw lelouch and suzaku into love ? I mean they could have been best friends as they were..
But anyways I loved it.. :) yeah I knw I joined it lately.. but I can assure u it was the best continued story.. thanks for writing it..
mayankwadher9 chapter 16 . 10/16/2014
Its just amazing.. I had always wanted code geass to end this way.. and this chapter just touched my heart..
Cai chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
please don't gay it up!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 18 . 10/14/2014
Aw, that was so cute! I love the pairing Suzaku/Lelouch! It's my favorite! They are so cute and adorable together! Their both my favorite characters!

I loved this story so much!
X FIRE NIGHTS X chapter 18 . 6/20/2014
Love this story so much, can you continue it someway, thanks!

Love it, you are a great writter.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
What's wrong with gay people fags
This fanfic is boss
WTF chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
DUDE WTF!? CODE-GEASS ISN'T FUCKING YAOI o.O
Guest chapter 18 . 2/13/2014
This would have been great if it wasn't a gay fan fic
Gay chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
Thiz shit is so gay why would make lelouch and suzaku a couple of homos? Writing is good but fuck, too gay for fucks sake
Guest chapter 6 . 1/25/2014
Damn why is this a gay fanfic