Reviews for Code Geass R3: Continued Story
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2015
Tsundere Lelouch is the best Lelouch.
Sedinette Michaelis chapter 18 . 11/17/2015
Hi ! I really enjoy reading your story, it was great :) I was
Affraid that you didn't finish the fanfic, because it's not tagged as completed (is this make sense ? I hope so x.x), so i'm relieved
Just I was hopping more romance between Lelouch and Suzaku, and maybe more interaction with other characters.

Sedinette
Codey chapter 9 . 9/29/2015
I'll be honest I don't like the Suzalulu pair at all, i prefer CCLL pair in my opinion, just because CC can bring out the Demon inside of him, Suza can't do it realistically. besides that, its a good story
Codey chapter 6 . 9/29/2015
hmmm i thought LL loved CC not Suzaku? haha just curious why you made it Suzaku swing that way, just because to me I thought Suzaku loved Nunnally?
Codey chapter 4 . 9/29/2015
it wasn't bad, I would of thought they would of been sleeping on the same bed? Some sort of love/hate relationship
Codey chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
your doing good
Codey chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
i believe he said before he died "I destroyed world create anew "
Karen chapter 18 . 2/27/2015
Love thisssss
I feel bad everytime i remember the end of R2
I'm glad with this story at least i can imagine lelouch get his own happy ending
j4 chapter 7 . 2/18/2015
why did you make them gay?
TokusatsuLuv chapter 18 . 1/22/2015
This is truly very interesting to read
Airi3311 chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
That was so good i loved all of it and im so glad of the way u made the relationship between Suzaku and Lelouch
Emkatw1luv chapter 18 . 11/2/2014
Ciao Ciao XD

Anyways, where to start? I had this on my favorite list for a long time, but I never got to reading past the third chapter. I finished this in one go today. TWAS AMAZING. Thank you. Your amazing. I know this work is like 2 years old now, but I just wanted you to know that I enjoyed the heck out of this. I am truly a fan of your work. Thank you!
mayankwadher9 chapter 18 . 10/16/2014
A great end to a great immortal story code geass.. as best as it could be.. :) but was it necessary to turn the friendship btw lelouch and suzaku into love ? I mean they could have been best friends as they were..
But anyways I loved it.. :) yeah I knw I joined it lately.. but I can assure u it was the best continued story.. thanks for writing it..
mayankwadher9 chapter 16 . 10/16/2014
Its just amazing.. I had always wanted code geass to end this way.. and this chapter just touched my heart..
Cai chapter 6 . 10/14/2014