Reviews for Ah, Bollocks
Margo352 chapter 4 . 9/6
Salazar is a shippppeerrr! I love this. It's totally beliviable on how their personalities could have been misinterpreted throughout the years. I'd love to see why there's a chamber of secrets then if Salazar is to friendly.
bluebird397 chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
PLEASE UPDATE!
imtoogaytofunction chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
I really liked the Drarry moment! And I like the 'swapped' personalities of the founders!
lily pond chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
Could story please continue
godess bubbles chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
I like where this is going!I find it funny that the personalities of each founder is different then what was to be expected!Update soon!
SabakuMoon chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
Wow. This is great. Don't know why there isn't more reviews.
Wynd12 chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
I find this story hilarious, it amazing!
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
Please update this soon! I really like this.
rockybluewigs chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Ugh, so you give us four chapters and never updated again? I remember reading this two years ago - during my crazed Drarry obsession - and this was one of the fics I looked forward to when it updates. But after two years, I see that you basically stopped when I left this site! Oh my god.
Have you given up or something, because I saw some great potential here. So sad that you never updated this in the two years I've been absent. :(
SoulMore chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
FAN!
Athalanta chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
This is one funny story. You have a good writing style, your paragraphs are of just the right length for the screen and your descriptions are very creative.

Harry and Draco are in character and the swear words are simply hilarious.

The premise is very creative, too.

However, the historical part of this ficlet is so very wrong! I bet whenever somebody reads it somewhere a historian is crying. It certainly reduced ME to tears!

The first problem is the language. This is tenth century: the Danes are pillaging the coasts, feudal lords are warring, in a few years Knut will proclaim himself king of England and a few decades later certain Bastard of Normandy will invade. So, you see, they are still speaking Saxon, not English. :( I guess Salazar might try Latin and Greek, or even Hebrew or Aramaic before parseltongue, but Shakespearean English? Certainly NOT!

This is also the time when Christianity is still fresh in the land, the pillaging Danes are (I think) pagan? Since wizards live that long it would seem even fresher for them? Maybe that is why Salazar was so against muggles? Magic was considered normal, and then monks come and claim it is from the devil...

The third thing is their behavior: This should be time of harvests? The time they are preparing for winter? Because there is no global economy and all the food has to be grown close. No electric energy either so gathering wood for the winter? I know they are magical, but I bet all the muggles around them have to do it, it should be remarked upon at least.

Fourth, the food storage: You see, they are in the middle of a forest, the kitchen is on the ground floor, so WHAT is it exactly that stops mice, rats, squirrels, wild cats, wolves, bears, snorkraks, gnomes... from stealing their food?

Aaaand, there is no Statute of Secrecy yet. I bet they all have tithes and lands and are now trying to buy land from the king to be able to found Hogwarts...

So, just... think... about all that.

It's a good story, though :)
lowi chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
Please please please say you'll update soon! This story is amazing! Gosh, I loved it really much!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
Hullo! So, are you still updating this story? I hope you do, 'cause I think it's really cute. There are so many angsty drarry stories out there and i think this fandom could use some more light, fluffy, sweet stuff. :D I think it's funny how the founders are so different from what the boys were expecting.

The one thing I think the story could do without is the made up swear words. Yeah, they can be funny, but 'dang it' or 'crap/crud' work just as well and they aren't legit swears either. Just replace 'God' with 'merlin'. I think it should work just as well, yeah?

See you soon (hopefully)!
TyDragon30 chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
I realy like your story keep writing more.

()_()

('.')

(")_(")
kaley the vampire lover chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
i love this story! i really cant wait to read more!