Reviews for Idiosyncrasis of a Lion and His Princess
skdc8595 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Poor Spirits especially Loke, seeing your master die so many times already.
Starlight Moon chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
It hurt to read even one of them... But number 17 for me was the saddest.
Son Goshen chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
T.T It hurts to read this.. so sad.. gah.. T_T

Great job~
Wild Rhov chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Soooo sad. T_T

I like the style of writing you used here. They really are a tragic couple, but I can still hope the best for them.
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
*sniffle* That last line there...it got me...it sounded so deep and it was as if you could feel Loke's pain... I think I'm about to cry. Just from how awesome that last line was.

You are freakin epic... TT Ah man...Loke...
Sabrina-nee chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Nothing lasts forever but nothing really end as well - your story reminds me of this phrase... The last part was so sad but still cute... congratulations and well done! gambattekudasai! fighting!

Sabrina-chan xoxo
Fedski chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
so sad but brilliantly written
chaotic.souljam chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
That was so... sad yet so beautiful. I can see it happening in the manga. I'm still rooting for Loki though. They're just too cute together!
Flower of Night chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
It's cute TT_TT poor Loki
meeiwen chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
oh, heartbreaking.. :(
Andmeuths chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This is simply beautiful . Extremely touching ,breathtakingly beautiful . But it does raise an interesting thought : given his immortality , it is a real possibility that he may find another that he might love on a level approaching that for Lucy, somewhere in endless time.
Luka-nee chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
THAT WAS VERY UPSETTING. BUT THAT'S HOW I LIKE MY FIC.

All nostalgic and bittersweet and tragic~! awesome! to communicate such strong emotion in so short a time frame/word count is a great skill :D