Reviews for KITTEN TROUBLE
animelovergirl chapter 3 . 6/13
i disagree with the them are doing about taking down the m rated stories and the same sex lovers stories.I am disgusted that they want to take down the have only so much freedom and i demand that they don't take away our stories that we do to use our creativity and love for the same gender love is alright in my opinion since people like to read a boy with a girl having sex so why can't a girl do it with a girl or a boy doing it with a boy.I find this foolish for your narrow minds.I am religious and I know that god loves his children that is us but you are abusing bible never said that one man should love a god created Adam and Eve but he never said that they had to love each other so stop being idiots and may hate it but some people don't so your opinions are yours and I don't care if they came from the mighty moderaters bit you gave us this freedom write yet you take it away.I hate people like them this please and say that it is from animelovergirl1001.
Rosario2634 chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
I totally agree!
otakugirl251 chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
This Story is so cool, i look forward to the next update.
GabrielShiroe chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Join! Join! Join!
I very much support you!
And really "innocent eyes of the young generations"? who believes in that crap.. I for one admit that the first time I read an M-Rated fic was way before the legal age (around 13-15) and I am still okay. SO what if I read M-rated fics. Hell I have a very violent, very cynic mind but I am STILL okay! (And this mind comes waaaaay before the age of 12. T.T) I grew up watching violent action movies. As long as the person knew the limits and he knows how to control himself-THERE'S NO PROBLEM READING OR WATCHING THINGS! It's the choice of the person if he wants to cross that philosophical line. Soo please stop the unnecessary banning and deleting of M-rated Fics!. It's unfair to the readers who appreciates it and the authors who puts their effort in writing it. Srsly.
Me thinks I talk too much. XD
And YES! I SUPPORT YOU EIRENEI and all the other authors out there!
Mira chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Please update when you have time! I love this story so much!
Kichou chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Nice chapter. I enjoyed reading it. Update when you have the time please.
LunarStar98 chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
please continue your story i wanna see who gets Sena or if it's a harem or if some other person gets Sena
Krinya chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
please please pleeaase upload a new chapter! I really want to know what happens, and I'm no good at imagining these things. Do I have to bribe you to make a new one? I will send you money if I have to. Though I don't see how we would do that. Maybe I could send you a picture of me licking my elbow (And they said it can't be done! Pfft!) or something equally weird. O-Oh! OR, Or, or, I could draw a picture of these four naughty kittens *waggles eyebrows* what say you?

(please don't be freaked out. I have ADHD, and tend to write out everything exactly as I would say it in person. I am not crazy. *awkward smile and sweat drop combo*)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
it's good update soon please
Seriously 1AM chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
If you couldn't tell it's currenetly 1 AM as I am writing this review and listening to the Disney channel stars station on Pandora but you don't care you just want me to get the review. I really like that you are standing up for what you believe in so passionately, so kudos on that. I also really like your story and would love an update soon because I am dying of kitten cuteness withdrawl. I love Shin kitten, he's cute. So yeah that's it, sorry about any spelling mistakes but as I stated before it is 1AM
rexroy101 chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
I'm sorry, I am kinda out of the loop, is this petition still going on, and if so, how can I sign it?
Awesome chapters by the way, though I am not sure if I agree with Shin being a masochist(but hey that's my own thoughts on the matter). Great quirks there, really helps to hear the voices of the different cats and distinguish who they are.
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
update soon i like
Baka-no-desu-21 chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
I'll join but sorry I can't download anything but reviews currently
kyothefallenkit chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
I would love to sign this petition, but I would like to ask for assistance/steps on how to do this. Please help me. Thank you X3
Just Juliet chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
I'm not logged in, but that IS my account's name.

Anyways, I'm joining the movement. T_T Sign me up compadre.