Reviews for Talking To God Like He's There
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Simply stunning. The first part was simply moving worrying about Gibbs and then the second part with little Avery was extremely down to earth and cute making us all happy that he'd pull through, not that he wouldn't obviously. Brilliant story idea!
DreamCatcher chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Angsty Gibbs with a happy ending. My favorite kind of story. Thanks!
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
that's reallly really nice. I love the God part, don't see Him included in too many stories here (understandable knowing the characters). well done.
HesMines chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Well, I love it! And I don't think it was that much out of character either! I know the song you're on about, and I think you captured the feeling of it pretty well (even though this clearly isnt the song or a songfic). Avery sounds so cute! Gives them another reason to come home alive every night.
MissJayne chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Loved it! Absolutely beautiful.
kay-pwns chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Hospitals make me like a small child. I have to resist the urge to cry every time.

I think this was roughly how she would have liked to behave in Hiatus, but wasn't able to. ]

I enjoyed it, dear. For a moment I thought this was gonna be multi-chapter..

xoxo

Kay
Mrs. Elizabeth Gibbs chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Well, I loved it. It was angsty and a tad depressing to begin with, then a tad fluffy at the end. Avery sounds adorable :) I liked this story quite a lot. Excellent job :)
Scentofbitteralmonds chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Fantastic!
Jethro's Jen chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
That was absolutely beautiful!

Jethro's Jen
Your Wife chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Amen!
MatteaAM chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Well...you know my view points on God.

But, that being said, I really liked this little angsty piece that I oh so wished for!

I liked the 'five years later' and I love Avery, as you know.

I did not find this OOC at all (like I never do when it comes to you) and lemme tell ya - this might have just inspired me to continue 'All Good Things...'

Lovez you,

M. xx
Alexandra chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Sorry; didn't have time to sign in before school.

I liked it a lot.

I can't imagine who would hate it, unless you have readers who are so displeased with anyone showing faith in God that they would dislike it on principle.

I for one thought it was lovely to read. It's not often people remember God these days, so regardless of your beliefs, it was refreshing.