Reviews for Pen Pal
THIS FANFICTION IS HEAVEN OMG I LIKE IT SO MUCH DRACO IS ON POINT
Writtenaspr chapter 17 . 2/19
Brava. * standing up and clapping joyfully*
...Zooms away to read the Epiloque.
Writtenaspr chapter 9 . 2/19
What a Lovely, romantic, humorous story.
But. This small fault is just not good grammar; Example: D.: '' ...was starting to believe you were To shy to be...''
' to be' is right, the infinitive of the verb 'to be', but
'to shy' is supposed to mean , too much of something,yes? so it is spelled 'too' not 'to.'
Many writers do not know one from the other, and it is exasperating to stumble over it often.
Another old chestnut is this flaw, confusing 'to rein back' that is, to Draw back, to hold smth. back, and
'to reign' that is , to be the Queen or King over a country, to command over others.
Sorry. Yes, chuckle at the nitpicking, but when you publish, and thousands and thousands of people read it, check the sentences one times too many, or have a sister/brother, armed with Severus Snape's red pen, or a talented Beta look over your prose. It won't ruin your style, just polish it more. You are too talented , not to care.
I loved the fashion advice from him to her. Yes, Draco would be a wizard Y. Saint Laurent.
Apart from that niggle, it is fun, quick-witted and an entertaining plot. Favourited.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/23/2014
I LOVE YOU
TIS IS SOOO GOOOD!
RAINBOW MONEKY"S FTW
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
CRAZY FANGIRL MOMENT!
*breaks down crying* why, oh why did this end?
*SOB* WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
I"M AN EMOTIONAL NUTCASE NOW
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 17 . 7/30/2014
BEST THING EVER! :D Was so hilarious :P.
Nymraif chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Love it, great first chapter, glad u finished the fic :) gonna continue reading.
Picklecat chapter 17 . 12/14/2013
Omg that was the best story ever i stayed up all night reading it!
You are an amazing author!
I love this story soooooo much
From picklecat
dfg chapter 17 . 6/5/2013
well... that was a shitty ending to a brilliant story.
dragonsister13 chapter 15 . 5/25/2013
best best friend ever! mine just tells my secrets to the guy i like and my mortal enemy! yeahi need some new friends
dragonsister13 chapter 17 . 5/25/2013
i think you earned as many reveiws as you have but a lot more. these letters are so good!
dragonsister13 chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
ginny is not an idiot. she just went out with a random guy. ok mabye she is an idiot.
DraklaShadow chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
hey, I asked the same question a few month back. the reason why it's INsane and not OUTsane is because the word IN means Not in Latin. yes I know, stupid really, I mean why can't english just be english without all this copying for other languages :S
E J ect chapter 17 . 7/13/2012
This was an interesting story. I liked the way it played out. It's very unlike some of the other stories I read. It's so random, but still has a plot at the same time.
MajorGodComplex chapter 17 . 11/15/2011
You probably don't want to hear this review (since this story is old anyways...) but I never actually thought I would like a Draco/Ginny fic until I read this one. Well done!
Jakumo1 chapter 17 . 11/6/2011