Reviews for Trapped
Kuro chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I love the twist ending.

The same way I love the bitch-slap I never saw coming, and no, I'm not being sarcastic.

Theres a little part of me that loves dark stories, and twist endings seem to be the icing on those cakes.

I love the general, messed up psychological quality of your stories.
looptheloopy chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
...This is amazingly dark. Bravo.
Calm Envy chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This was intriguing. The start, particularly, was lovely, how it led onto the actual action... Body... Bodies... Well anyway, I thought this was great. I'm repulsed by that sort of thing (paedophilia, I mean. Ugh) but you handled it with rather grace. God, wasn't the end just such a surprise?

I have so many questions. God. Why do they look alike? Shit. I lovelovelove how at the start Malik was such a sympathetic character. Just wants to be free. Hates his abusive father. And then he becomes more vile... Not caring if his brother and sister died. Hitting a child!

And I did like Mariku too. Although I was sad he was sexually precocious so young. ;_;
MoonlightSkye chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
You know... because of the angst(ish) of it I had to laugh. (.lll Yes, I suppose I'm kind of a sadist at times...) But, at the end when Malik smacked Mariku I yelled out "PWNED!"

XDDDD I really did like the story though, no matter how much it made me slightly sad.
WickedWitchElphaba chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I can see why you're proud of this one. It's really good!

Yours are the type of Bronzeshipping fics that people should write. The interesting ones, that delve more into the issues of the relationship. And this is definately interesting, what with pedo-Marik and all. XD

But it makes sense, what with his history. You made him a sympathetic pedophile. And little Mariku was just WIN in every way. I loved him, he was cute, and fun, yet he was still the Yami Marik we all know and love underneath.

You definately do have the talent if you ever wanted to go back into writing, IMHO.
Celestial Reign chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
B-beautiful. I'm always left with my mouth hanging open whenever I read fics from you. lol

Oh my gosh. This was so-holy crap. I loved it. I loved every little thing about it. The ending really, REALLY made me just stop and stare at the screen like, "Did I just read that right?"

You are amazing. Forgive me if I'm being overly flattering, but YOU DESERVE IT, DARNIT.

Girl. Seriously. WOW. Your Bronzeshipping fics are probably my absolute FAVE. It's my all-time favorite shipping and you always take it to a new level.

I LOVE YOU. Thank you for writing fics like this. It's candy for my eyes.

CR