Reviews for Sing Me a Song
StrongPoison chapter 12 . 5/14
Really liked this one. Both because of the pov and the fact that you could feel Grimmjows's distress. That song is just powerful.
StrongPoison chapter 6 . 5/14
I have seriously laughed so much in my life
Thanks for this. Really.
StrongPoison chapter 5 . 5/14
If it weren't so funny I would feel bad for Renji. But this has to be one of the funniest short story ever. I mean... It's awful what they did! They are so mean... And yet I can't stop laughing. It was really good.
StrongPoison chapter 2 . 5/14
Hahaha!
This was so cute! Thanks for the story, pure entertainment.
Nnoitra's role is hilarious and Grimmjow and Ichigo are the cutest couple ever.
Della senpai chapter 5 . 2/19
Lmmfao I can't even deal
Cheekylady101 chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
I wil miss the stories.. :(
briar black death rose chapter 38 . 10/18/2015
Okay. That's alright we understand. It was fun while it lasted
Lost in a World of Idiots chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
ANs are not allowed as full chapters on FFN. Either remove the AN chapter, put story content in it or move it to another site.
Stories with copy-written song lyrics aren't allowed on FFN. Either remove the lyrics or move it to a site where it's allowed.
Spirit of paladin chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Non-story chapters aren't allowed. Using song lyrics is not allowed either. Please read the guidelines, it won't take you more than a minute, to see this isn't a lie.

Also, try to fix this to avoid reports. Thanks.

SoP
Critics United
DarkSiren49 chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
As you have been told, the use of copyrighted song lyrics is not allowed as well as Non-Story chapters.

I advise removing the lyrics and either replacing it with your own lyrics, or a song that is within the public domain, or mention that it is playing on somewhere in the background without the lyrics. No, a disclaimer will not just do. As these lyrics are copyrighted, a disclaimer will not protect you, or the site, if the copyright holders decide to sue. As for the note, as mentioned you can attach it to the second chapter, or you could post it in your profile to avoid the non-story rule.

You could ignore and opt to risk it with the admins, but I remind you now that not only can your story be removed by them but your account could be suspended, or removed, for breaking their rules.

DarkSiren49
-Critics United
Whimsical Symphony chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
Hello author,

Your story has a "non-story" first chapter, your table of contents, which violates section one of the FFnet guidelines.

Entries not allowed:

2. One or two liners.
3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.
4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.
5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.
6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

Furthermore, the other chapters all contain song lyrics in them. Unless the song lyrics are in the public domain, FFnet does not permit them being used in stories.

Actions not allowed:
1. Multiple entries of the same material. There can only be one copy of any unique story on the entire site. No exceptions.
2. Rewriting names of characters/locations of one story in order to upload to multiple categories.
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

I suggest that you attach the first non-story chapter to the second chapter in order to get around the non-story rule. As well as this, it would be beneficial to edit the song lyrics out of the story, and have your one-shots based on the song instead of it actually having the lyrics within it. That way, your work can be inspired by the song, but you won't be using the song lyrics within your story.

I hope you decide to fix this.

W. Symphony
-Member of Critics United-
briar black death rose chapter 37 . 6/8/2015
Looks like Ichigo had a bit of fun. Makes me wanna listen to this song now. I thought he was gonna kill himself with the blade but guess not. Ya almost got me there.
deepsapphiresoul chapter 36 . 3/30/2015
Just started reading this story and I really like it. If you are still doing request can you please do Dashboard Confessional As lovers go or Hands Down. I'll be happy with either one or just any Dashboard song. Love them. Thank for the story :)
Stirling-forever chapter 36 . 3/22/2015
Just an idea , shatter me by Lzzy Hale and Lindsey Stirling. I love that song soooo much. It's got beautiful violin parts :)
sapta chapter 36 . 3/3/2015
OMG... u actually write this story for me... T_T
i m sorry cause i read this story now because i a little busy...
but god, ur story really really really awesome...
thank you!
i will wait for ur another story...
love u...