Reviews for No Means No
JulianaGrace chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
Oh, a new story! I'm very excited. :)

(I take it that was the waitress talking to Keely at first? *Sigh* I guess I shall have to wait..)

One last thing about No Means No:

I really, enjoyed it. I also loved that Owen finally got his chance with Via. And that last line (about the sweetest no he'd ever gotten) was really good. It made the little studio audience in my head applaude and "Aww".

I'm really happy to be reading your wonderful writing again. :)
JulianaGrace chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
First of all, I'm very excited that you updated (and finished) it. :)

It's great, just like the rest of the chapters have been. Although I liked that there was more plot resolution here.

Just one critique - well more of an opinion, really.

One of the last paragraphs "Owen tries to sabotage his chances with Via ... depositing itself on Owen's upper lip." I'm sure that you did not accidentally write it in present tense. So I am confused as to why... I'm not particularly a fan of stories switching tenses, because normally (when I see it) it's immature writers who either don't realize they're switching, or don't write the transition (or the piece) well at all. As you are, obviously, not a new writer. So again, I'm a tad confused why you (almost randomly) changed tenses.

It wasn't bad, but unusual for you. And although I'm not a fan of that style, that is only my personal opinion.

I enjoyed the rest of it though.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
I'll be waiting for that story.
James888 chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
Trueler words were never spoken. Neil Hacket isnt fit to

supervise a ant farm :) Add that to the fact thsat all he seemed to care about was his job. Or at least that he

said out aloud.

Everyone seemes to have come out ahead. Phil and Keely

are both feeling beter. Owen & Via are going out.

Pim got a free day & Mrs Deskmocker is able to relex.

And as for Hacket i sure this isnt the first time he been beaten up. After all wasn't he married. LOL
Boris Yeltsin chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
I'm kinda confused about what happened there.
JulianaGrace chapter 6 . 4/9/2011
Aww, I just realized that this is the last chapter posted :( And it looks like there's only one left, right? So know it's not you most popular story, but if anything, update it so I can have peace of mind on what happens next.

Back to the story though. I like how you brought Phil & Keely back in too. He is so sweet. :) [And still partying about being right in the last chapter :P haha]

P.S. Sorry, about my random-ness and less critique in the reviews. Its a bit late here & I really should be in bed. :P haha
JulianaGrace chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
Finally the truth! And I was so right! Sorry, that's just really exciting for me. :P

Oh, and I LOVE your explanation for Via's last name! Although, I thought it might be something more haughty and... English, I guess. I do like Cobbler tho. Especially peach cobbler... Mmm... :)
JulianaGrace chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
And the plot thickens! Is she chocking him out of anger? Or maybe you're just misleading us about this whole thing, and some random guy hurt Via, and then Owen hurt the random guy, so Via was just rushing in to make sure Owen was alright. Just my theory anyway. :P
JulianaGrace chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
I love how you tired your AN into the title :P

I also love you you bring up all our favorite quirks of the beloved Mr. H. :D
JulianaGrace chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
Hmm... I'm still very confused... Must read more... :P
JulianaGrace chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Hmmm... Looks really interesting.

I hope Owen didn't beat Via up or anything tho :/
SlickNickShady chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
So are Phil and Keely BF/GF in this story. That's what i think this chapter sort of implies but im not sure. I do know the story focuses on Via & Owen. So you probably are not going to get into detail on Phil and Keely's status.

I enjoyed this chapter. I think it is true to the characters.
James888 chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
That cute. She likes Sloppy Joes and is too embarrassed to adminut it. She is such a girl. Is Mr Hackett going to be exposed on school TV. (hope).
Boris Yeltsin chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
LOL, what the heck are sloppy joes?
James888 chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
You got a wierd sense of humor. Mr Hackett is just as

useless in this story as he was in the T.V. show.

Good to see a story on Via. Hope you finish this soon.

Via deserves a boyfriend who will stand up for her &

Hackett, well i won't say what he deserves :) .