Reviews for Extending the Boundaries
Jaricchi chapter 8 . 10/7
Hi, I've been following your series, and I may have read it in reverse, so I reread it and I've got to say I really really love your stories! I also am excited to see what your plans are for Team 7's stories now that Sasuke kept his brother. :D

Thanks so much for sharing! I'm a big fan! /squeeee
MarinaNina chapter 8 . 10/6
I wish you had finished. Really... I love it.
Hainbuche chapter 8 . 6/20
spannend, spannend, spannend,spannend... wann geht du zu aktualisieren? lg hayne
Gatogirl1 chapter 8 . 5/17
Hee, no need to apologize; I appreciate you've had the free time to write even this much! Love watching Harry deal with some of the same issues as in Wizarding World but in this new context- Dealing with friends/students getting hurt around him, seeing who he cares about, teaching, or dealing with smarter people around him. Thanks for writing! I'm always hoping for more!
skyeza chapter 8 . 11/30/2015
What... What happens next? Please complete this story and update it regularly. Please!.. Please
Liviania chapter 8 . 8/3/2015
Oh wow. I'm happy someone recommended this series to me, although kind of sad it is a WIP. But it is a very interesting and different crossover.
Aracertariel chapter 8 . 4/15/2015
It's been a couple years since this was updated, but I hope that you plan to continue it. I quite like it, and would like to know what happens next. (And would totally love to see some more of Hermione, and maybe even some Luna. I kind of feel like Lee would have a major crush on Luna despite her being a bit older.)
Hodgeheg chapter 8 . 3/10/2015
Dundundun! Wonder what's going to happen next...

I really love this series, it's so exciting and well written. I have literally been obsessed for four days straight now... Maybe now I've caught up homework will be done.

Anyway, on your profile it said you were moving or training or something, so good luck with that and I hope you update soon!
mordicus18 chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
Hi, i dont know if this story is in continuation or not but i ve few point that i d like to tell about this crossover. I found your use of wizard characters underestimated. I want to say that you made them weak... The teaching method is not beliveable, yes the scenario must begin with difficulty and then harry with share his own experience but it was too easy...the word harry use to explain magic shouln t be enough to insoire lee but we know he must succed in this chapter do you made it non caring about a logic. Harry wanted lee to became invisible, dindt he know the spell oto repel others or make invisible ? For the sound there is a spell muffliato or something like that. Yes with gai hrlp he could make lee physicaly stronger then what real use is harry this story.. What is his knoledge to survive c
Voldemort if he didnt even know them and he cant do jutsu ? Where is the logic ? It was just my opinion and his past wasn t reveal but seriously make it believebable. Ye dick, sorry i coundn t stand wizard viewed like weak fighter
Riddle Wraith chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
Dang, Lee. lol I'm excited about the next chapter, so I hope to see it soon.
Anon E. Mous chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
Expect updates soon. Expect. Updates. Soon.

What, exactly, is "soon" to you? Because it seems to me that we have different definitions of it.

That said: I've been with you since the beginning and I'd hate to see you leave it off like this. Even if you've decided to abandon it (as we all have lives outside , as surprising as that is) can you post the plotline? It's like a part of my life has been left un-finished, like that last bit of chocolate at the bottom of the cup your tongue can't reach, like that little space left that can't fit in 1 more pencil, but is too large to be left a gap.

Please. It's killing me.

Desperate Reader chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
It's been over a year. I miss you. WE miss you. Please. I can't stand it anymore.
CheddarTrek chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
This is really interesting. Very original feeling, and given that I just re-read (for the third?) time this and the others in the series, I can say that your writing has improved along the way.

I'm really drawn in and curious, and looking forward to more updates.

That said, if you can't finish for one reason or other (as often happens), any chance of getting a summary regarding what the rest of the story would entail? Menace did that lately with the Howling Wind, though if you haven't given up on this then I'd much rather read updates.

Lunacom chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
I really hope that you come back to the series. It has been great so far.
intoxicatedasphyxiation chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
Great as always. Loved the bit about the graves for the enemies of Konoha.

Please do update whenever you can!