Reviews for Extending the Boundaries
Zlatka chapter 8 . 6/14
siehjin chapter 8 . 6/7
i have really enjoyed these three stories about Hatake Harry Potter. )

it's a real pity that the final installment of the trilogy is unfinished!
Colorful Swirl King chapter 8 . 4/29
Binge reads entire series in a day, Lolz. Great series I love it so much can't wait till you update again but till then happy writing I guess... ;p
Silver.ring1996 chapter 1 . 4/26
I absolutely love your stories for naruto/potter
This story is really exciting and frustrating! But I adore it so please update soon and can you plaese answer my question what about the reserqtion (spelling is wrong i think) stone is he going to fined it again and what about sakumo i mean he saw kakashi and all that stuff? You know the invisibility cloak and the wand you never said if harry took it or not
do you know how frustrated i was when harry gave him the stone! It was torture!

Please when i saw that you updated your bio i got so excited "yay I'm gonna get an update" I thought but nope:(
So please!
thepricklypoetess chapter 8 . 4/17
please PLEASE continue this story. I love it so much.
Narial chapter 8 . 12/16/2016
Thank you so much for creating this series! I have highly enjoyed APM, SOI, and now ETB. I really like how you flesh out Harry's relationship with both worlds and make all the characters realistic. Could Harry use a seal to bind the horcrux or will he have to die? I would of course love to know the rest of this story but even as it is it's worth reading.
twinbuster2 chapter 8 . 11/27/2016
ahhhhhhhhh. cliffhanger! don't stop here. hope you update soon!
Unashamed Bookworm chapter 8 . 10/25/2016
is this story abandoned? I really enjoy reading this. Lee was a surprise but not an unwelcome one. I hope it will be continued someday
Jaricchi chapter 8 . 10/7/2016
Hi, I've been following your series, and I may have read it in reverse, so I reread it and I've got to say I really really love your stories! I also am excited to see what your plans are for Team 7's stories now that Sasuke kept his brother. :D

Thanks so much for sharing! I'm a big fan! /squeeee
MarinaNina chapter 8 . 10/6/2016
I wish you had finished. Really... I love it.
Hainbuche chapter 8 . 6/20/2016
spannend, spannend, spannend,spannend... wann geht du zu aktualisieren? lg hayne
Gatogirl1 chapter 8 . 5/17/2016
Hee, no need to apologize; I appreciate you've had the free time to write even this much! Love watching Harry deal with some of the same issues as in Wizarding World but in this new context- Dealing with friends/students getting hurt around him, seeing who he cares about, teaching, or dealing with smarter people around him. Thanks for writing! I'm always hoping for more!
skyeza chapter 8 . 11/30/2015
What... What happens next? Please complete this story and update it regularly. Please!.. Please
Liviania chapter 8 . 8/3/2015
Oh wow. I'm happy someone recommended this series to me, although kind of sad it is a WIP. But it is a very interesting and different crossover.
Aracertariel chapter 8 . 4/15/2015
It's been a couple years since this was updated, but I hope that you plan to continue it. I quite like it, and would like to know what happens next. (And would totally love to see some more of Hermione, and maybe even some Luna. I kind of feel like Lee would have a major crush on Luna despite her being a bit older.)