Reviews for Extending the Boundaries
Omg please
winchester3232 chapter 8 . 4/26/2019
IT'S BEEN 6 YEARS ALREADY!
Saphira455 chapter 7 . 10/6/2018
Okay.
Look.
I have to say this.
I loved reading the series/story up until now.
But.
Lee changing his outfit to match Harry's?
I'm so sorry.
But...

It was hilarious. I LOVE it so much. A decision, it was a beautiful idea.
hotcat chapter 8 . 10/2/2018
Hope you will continue this story
SecretSpells chapter 8 . 9/4/2018
I hope you come back to this story! love it!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2018
Thank you for the past few days of frantic reading of this series! Even if you dont get around to finishing this one, your writing has kept me engaged and desperate for more throughout!
Cherri202 chapter 8 . 8/27/2017
Well, I've been enjoying this series and I hope you come back to it one day. That's a big cliffhanger to leave it on for four years.

I'm not entirely sure why Konoha wouldn't burn the bodies of their enemies though.
Zlatka chapter 8 . 6/14/2017
siehjin chapter 8 . 6/7/2017
i have really enjoyed these three stories about Hatake Harry Potter. )

it's a real pity that the final installment of the trilogy is unfinished!
Colorful Swirl King chapter 8 . 4/29/2017
Binge reads entire series in a day, Lolz. Great series I love it so much can't wait till you update again but till then happy writing I guess... ;p
Silver.ring1996 chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
I absolutely love your stories for naruto/potter
This story is really exciting and frustrating! But I adore it so please update soon and can you plaese answer my question what about the reserqtion (spelling is wrong i think) stone is he going to fined it again and what about sakumo i mean he saw kakashi and all that stuff? You know the invisibility cloak and the wand you never said if harry took it or not
do you know how frustrated i was when harry gave him the stone! It was torture!

Please when i saw that you updated your bio i got so excited "yay I'm gonna get an update" I thought but nope:(
So please!
thepricklypoetess chapter 8 . 4/17/2017
please PLEASE continue this story. I love it so much.
Narial chapter 8 . 12/16/2016
Thank you so much for creating this series! I have highly enjoyed APM, SOI, and now ETB. I really like how you flesh out Harry's relationship with both worlds and make all the characters realistic. Could Harry use a seal to bind the horcrux or will he have to die? I would of course love to know the rest of this story but even as it is it's worth reading.
Ekatma chapter 8 . 11/27/2016
ahhhhhhhhh. cliffhanger! don't stop here. hope you update soon!
Unashamed Bookworm chapter 8 . 10/25/2016
is this story abandoned? I really enjoy reading this. Lee was a surprise but not an unwelcome one. I hope it will be continued someday