Reviews for High Maintenance
thepurplewriter333 chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
Awwwww so sweet! Great moral, great story. Nice! :D
missblueeyes63 chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Nice story. Thanks for sharing it.
Elise Deschat chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
cute story
Sweetmd24 chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
In tears at the end... beautiful story!
gaben chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Great little Joe and Adam story. Well written as are some of your others.
Shandrial chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Well that was an enjoyable story! Heh, well Joe IS high maintenance, but some things are just worth it! Loved how Adam came through at the end there. Adam and Joe's relationship has to be one of the most interesting on Bonanza. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Kitty O chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Okay, wow, Joe's a constant little thing. I'd've forgotten that little high matienence insult within hours, or perhaps just yelled at Adam for it. I should be more like Joe, maybe.

Joe's so cute I love this story
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Excellent moral here be careful what you do or say, the repercussions can be unexpected at best or dire at worst.
Katy M VT chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Joe probably was a bit high maintenance. Especially, If you have to go around asking everybody about it. LOL.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
it was a good one thanks keep up the good work
Carrie chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
He's not. What a bratty diva.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Little Joe was always high maintenance! LOL LOL

(This doesn't say complete but at the botton you put 'finis'...is it finished or not?)
LOVEBONANZA chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Ok so I read one of your other storys last night and I loved it. I was so happy to see you had posted a new one this morning. I check for new Bonanza fanfiction eveyday at lest once. I know I have to much time on my hands. Thanks so much for writing I LOVE this story.