Reviews for Turmoil
Kamyy chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
great and cute ! so much emotion
etertery chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
one of the best stories i've read regarding 3x13.

most of them are lovey dovey and very OOC.

definitely the realest one yet.

nice work.
intothefire17 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
amazing. wow. you have a way with telling stories that makes it so vivid.

i read this after reading your latest story. even though the circumstances of their kiss sessions are different, they're both very powerful scenes (i'm looking for a word but i cant seem to find it. hmph.)

in 2 words: great job!
Alex chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I don't care of January takes it's time...as long as we keep getting FICA like that. You really do have a talent for them!
corlando chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This was wonderful. Sweet and angsty all at the same time. I can't wait for this episode to air but your story is a great way to get through the long wait. Thanks so much.
Stanatic8 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Great story, please keep writing. Please write more of the story, it's really good so far.
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
*Sigh* This was beautiful! :) I hope something like this happens on the episode! I can't wait for January! That picture was the most exciting spoiler for Castle yet! :) I loved this fic! :) Great job! :)
Eleantris chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Nope, unfortunately...:( I practically squealed when I saw that photo, and this was fantastic. I loved it!

X D
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Awwww! :o( Poor Kate...

Beautiful piece...great work!

And yes, is it January yet? GAH. I was too exhausted last night to finish the epi and our DVR started recording the beginning weird. So after work, I'm gonna re-watch online and then check the end of the recorded epi later. LoL!

Is your fic based on that spoiler pic I've seen? hehehehe!

LOVED IT! More soon?

~mandi *_*
slightlyobsessedHaylz chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Oh how I WISH it was January right now! (Even though I'm in Australia, meaning that this episode WILL be watched online as SOON as I find it :D) This was a really good redition on what could possibly play out in this faithful scene :P

Thanks for the good read :D

Slightlyobsessedhaylz
piper maru duchovny chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I'll just be over here bawling my eyes out.

That was so beautiful and you managed to capture Beckett perfectly.

And I just... I can't even find the words because this was just the most wonderful thing.
aero09 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I'm having a terrible day 'cause I missed tonight's Castle. I have an account, but I'm on my iPod touch. So I'm reviewing anyways.

This could probably be my favorite one-shot based on that picture yet. I loved it. And it made me cry. Well, I'm listening to Innocent by TSwift on repeat and had cried already, but this just pulled the trigger again. Thank you. I loved this.
phoebsfan chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
You are my hero. Awesome fic! So glad you couldn't hold out longer!
Googie chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Great story...very sweet, very emotional, very deep. Thumbs up!
Beetlebug chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
You have done it again! Nice Job!

Characters were true to form and you could feel the emotion when reading!

ahhh shiver me timbers January can't come soon enough.