Reviews for There's Another World Inside Of Me
mayra.713.g chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Oh god i was crying for 2 reason, the first reason was Chris died & he's my top favorite character :( BUT WHYYYY HE HAD TO DIED! I know its just a story but it feels sooo realistic. The second reason is the story is over its finish but it was REALLY good. Great job with the story, it was and still is amazing.
bhernandez02897 chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
Okay I just finished this and I am not one to use rude words but I am pissed lol and you had me near tears! I hardly ever cry and can only think of three movies that brought me to tears: The patriot, Fried green tomatoes and steel magnolias. Not that you UK folks would know all these movies. ;) Couldnt help but throw that one in there. But I am angry with you at the moment even though I cant quit smiling. I understnad, you had to do it. But at least Jill has something to hold onto that is hers and Chris. Anyways great story!
SoupieLuv chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This is a great story! I love the ChrisxJill pairing so good job!
Alavon chapter 11 . 2/25/2011
I remember reading this story a few weeks back. Now that I finished it...*cries*

It was wonderful...sad...but wonderful. *sniff*
MitsukiEhl chapter 11 . 2/25/2011
aww why did chris have to die? TT
xSummonerYunax chapter 11 . 2/13/2011
I can't believe the story is over! I was honestly expecting more because it's so good, but given the ending, I guess we can't anticipate a sequel. :( While the ending is sad and unexpected, it is beautifully written on all levels and well thought out, and I can see why you decided to take this route. But, if for some crazy you decide to do an alternate ending, one that's happier for Chris, I'll be SO happy! Your choice though.

Thanks for writing this story! It's one of the best Resident Evil AU fics on this site!
ebonyXivory777 chapter 11 . 2/13/2011
Awww this is so sad! But it has a good ending to it, good job!
xkELLY-JX chapter 11 . 2/12/2011
By chance when I was reading the last chapter I was listening to Careless Whisper by George Michael and could not stand it I cried so much I could almost feel the pain of jill.
Sophie chapter 11 . 2/11/2011
Sad ending...but its a really good story. looking forward to your other pieces.
The Magnificent Kiwi chapter 11 . 2/11/2011
OMG! For such a beautiful story, that ending was just *devastating*! I totally did not see that coming :O. You actually had me in tears with this one T_T.

Such a bittersweet ending; Jill has her freedom but it came at such a huge price. Now she's a single mother; it seems like it came down to freedom or happiness, that she couldn't have both. I really felt for her here T_T. So sad.

I honestly can't think of anything thatI haven't already said about this - I love how you write 'intimate' scenes between Chris and Jill, they're so tender and beautiful...unique :). And now you really need to get on to writing something new (and HAPPY!) to fill the void this story will leave on my reading list! _ Congrats on such an awesome story :)
ebonyXivory777 chapter 10 . 2/9/2011
Nice chapter! Really exciting, I hope Chris didn't get shot :( cause irons seems to be quite a lousy police officer. Can't wait for the next update!'
Alavon chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
UPDATE! XD
xSummonerYunax chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
I'm loving where the story is going. Can it get any more exciting? It's okay if your scenes are short, because for some reason, they don't feel rushed at all. There's a sense of depth to all the characters and you always end up maximizing the use of each scene-each one of them serves some purpose in driving the plot along. I don't know how you do it, but whatever you did, you're a natural at it. :) I thought the fight scene was well written too, and you had a lot of action going on-all easy to follow of course. I really do think you're a strong writer. You certainly have many elements of writing down. Sometimes, it's not all about the technical mechanics but the story you want to tell, and the way in which you tell it.

I'm really excited for the next chapter!
The Magnificent Kiwi chapter 10 . 2/7/2011
o.O Epic chapter is EPIC!

You certainly didn't disappoint with the Chris-Wesker confrontation _.

Although...am I awful for hoping that Chris got shot too? Not that I like the idea of him getting injuried, but I do like the idea of Jill nursing him back to health .

I can't believe that it's so near the end already :(. I honestly can't think of anything else to say that I haven't already. Love the story, can't wait to see how it ends (hopefully happilly _), so update soon!
A Spirit 420 chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
Wow...Jill just really needs to put her foot down with Wesker! She should not be dating an asshole such as him! Or whatever it is going on between them. She has a lot on her plate.

Yet that's still no excuse for her to neglect Chris like that. Its good Sheva is at least there for him. & I agree that Chris could do better. I just dont think they've been as close as they were in RE 1 & around that time. At least then she hugged him. That's myown view on Jill in the games.

I hope Chris does realize Sheva may be the better option. I would love to see that.

At the same time, let's hope she is more in touch emotionally with him than Jill is & can offer him loyalty that Jill couldn't. Cheating is no joke.

Just curious cause I may have missed a detail but how are they even on a non hostile term with Wesker?

Anyway this was a nice chapter it filled in on a lot!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »