Reviews for Nine Inch Nails
bluecup94 chapter 13 . 2/27/2011
Oh Gosh, Brilliantly Written! Makes Me Smile AND Be On The Verge Of Tears All At Once! )

I'm Excited To Find Out Where This Is Going!
Tabitha of MoonAurora chapter 13 . 2/21/2011
This fic is so good. I can't believe I've never discovered it before. I absolutely love your characters but the idea of Lisbon on Vicadin has me a bit bothered. Anyway, I love your characterizations though I occasionally get a bit confused as to what is happening. Every once in a while you splice a couple thoughts together and it gets a bit convoluted. Still, keep working, I can't wait to read more.

Wotcher,

Tabitha
information specialist chapter 13 . 2/20/2011
Interesting choices here. I love it when I'm surprised :) although I must say I'm not sure which of the two men punched Jane. I'm guessing Wayne? Love the hug, and jane's surprise at the hug; Rigsby's such a sweetheart so glad you showed that here. I didn't realize that when Jane quit CBI he also planned to stop seeing Lisbon; though it makes sense. It also explains how devastated she was

the previous chapter. It kinda ended ubruptly though. I want more ;)
24Mentalistlover chapter 13 . 2/19/2011
FLAIL. You made a heroes reference. You are my hero. :)
lysjelonken being lazy chapter 13 . 2/19/2011
Last line rocks! Loves your writing! Another chap~
BubblegumBrain19 chapter 13 . 2/19/2011
Awesome chapter! The ending really made me laugh. [: Please update soon! :D

~PlaidIsRad98
Jisbon4ever chapter 13 . 2/19/2011
You got to love those guys. LOL And there's nothing better than an awkward Rigsby. He is too much fun. :-D Loved the light humor on this chapter. They were all funny. Though Rigsby was the best. :-) Jane lied? No? Of course he did. Oh Jane. What will we do with you? What will Lisbon do? Can't wait to read more...
Bella Paige chapter 13 . 2/19/2011
I love Cho, and there is nothing wrong with that movie, it’s one of my fave’s

I’m a writer and I have a murder board that I work on my fictional cases

Great Chapter
glouton-mana chapter 13 . 2/19/2011
Jane chasing RJ. It's getting exciting !
Vivi-ntvg chapter 13 . 2/19/2011
LOL rigsby was so funny in this chapter!

so jane lied? oh... lisbon will find out... and then you'll be in big trouble, jane...
24Mentalistlover chapter 12 . 2/17/2011
Oh my. I finally had time to catch up on this story,and I am so glad I did. It's amazing! I'm loving it. :)
Brown Eyes Parker chapter 12 . 2/17/2011
I meant to review this right when I read the chapter, but I was crying too much. (Literally, my sisters were worried about me).

This chapter was brilliant. I could feel the emotions oozing off the screen.
Jisbon4ever chapter 12 . 2/16/2011
He tripped over his big ego and landed on her lips. LOL Funny thing, yesterday on the radio they were talking about the pros and cons of a office romance. :-) So anyways, nice angst.
BubblegumBrain19 chapter 12 . 2/16/2011
Aww.. He left. ): Well I guess that's the best choice, because I REALLY want them together.. And I guess it's best that Jane leaves cause he wasn't a CBI person... Oh well.. I hope their relationship still works out. [: Please update soon! :D

~PlaidIsRad98
lysjelonken chapter 12 . 2/16/2011
I can't believe Hightower is so okay with this...

Really sad. I hope he realises how crappy his choice was and that he actually loves Lisbon.