Reviews for Ruby Red: When His Eyes Aren't Gold
Julie chapter 25 . 10/5/2012
Will you please go on ? ? ? 04/26/12 - how long do we have to wait? Or have you given up?
I don't like the fact the Cullens kill humans (disturbs the love, peace and harmony thing), but I absolutely love the rest of the story and how you described Bella changing Edward's world. And I like the idea of Bella (and Edward?) being more sexy and less boring. Finally!
So please, go on!
DizzyIzzyCullen chapter 25 . 4/26/2012
Does he like it? Ha! Curious to find out his response to that. Lol I love it!
Ohmigoshimadino chapter 24 . 3/9/2012
Omg this is one of the awesomest stories ive ever read :D I reeeealy hopes you finish it :o.
team cullen chapter 24 . 8/31/2011
Please please pleaseeee update soon. I need more. Im adicted to this fic. Update asap.
TeamCullen.RobstenLover chapter 24 . 8/17/2011
love it. Looking forward to more.
red0819 chapter 24 . 8/8/2011
Super awesome chapter!
red0819 chapter 23 . 8/3/2011
Really good story!
ardana chapter 23 . 8/3/2011
I loved the slow disolve of the contact lenses! Now Bella has seen the true Edward and still loves him. That is far better than simply loving the illusion he wanted to present to her.
meeee chapter 22 . 8/1/2011
Hey i totally love this but i want u to keep writing and the next chap be the part from twi when he leaps at here and stuff and acts all scary but dont do the 'ball game' scene i dont like vampires and sports in same place at the same time...
ardana chapter 22 . 7/31/2011
This was a really fun chapter! I loved Edward the cook and his comment on Bella eating her meal out of the proper sequence (Really though, many people I know would have started with the ice cream). It was nice to see Bella being so light hearted at the end with the idea of butterflies flying around Edward's room!
don hoffsher chapter 15 . 6/5/2011
why are you using my last name in this story,you shall cease this at once!
Izzy chapter 7 . 3/17/2011
Edward doesn't seem like he REALLY doesn't want to be with Bella like he did in the books but this book is still awesome :)
Izzy chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
Great chapter and I like your version a lot. :)
Izzy chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
It's moving a little too fast but other than that this story's amazing :)
Izzy chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
Awesome, btw why are there all those apostrophes?