Reviews for No Quarter
MSXManiac chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
There are corrections to be made on your text.

In Chapter 5, Perez told to Yin: "The third is carrying two hundred Annihilator missiles for us."
But in Chapter 6 - Perez told to Adama: "One of the ships that's on its way here has one hundred of these missiles for us."
The question is: there are one or two hundred antimatter warheads in the third ship?

And in Chapter 8 - Rollins told to Starbuck: "Not only lateral thrusters but Z-axis thrusters too. Were you born in a cockpit, Captain?"
Remember that Starbuck and Boomer are lieutenants and Apollo is a captain.
Iron Spike chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
This has been a really great read. I've also enjoyed your Pern series and hope to see both continue.
marcosjacoby chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
I really liked this story.
But I think it deserves one or two chapters.
Because it suggests at the end that the ship Metalaiki from Ratroka civilization finally reached the solar system.
And I think one or two more chapters could be written only with the existing material, without having to create more facts.
The text content is already nice enough for some dialogs.
Congratulations on the quality of the text.
Olaf74 chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
FANTASTIC!
rghosman chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
Good story line and plot and I like the UAC characters. Would like very much to see this to the finish.
orionastro chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
very good new chapter, this story is evolving very well, now its time to build new Warships based on the hulls of the ships on Mars, Battlestars, Battleships,Battlecruisers, Carriers,Destroyers, Frigates, All with advanced shielding. And now also 1st contact with the alliens that the cylons destroyed the homeworld ,and i sincerly hope they have a colony on witch they can rebuild their civilization, with the help of Mankind. And little by liitle A new UFP more powerfull , be created to face the cylons and other threats. Cant ardly wait for the next chapter.
captuniv chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
Glad to see an update. It's really getting interesting now, wonder whose ship jus appeared in SOL System? Keep it coming!
ThunderGod Stormbringer chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
I have to admit, I have no memory of adding this story to my alert, nor do I remember reading it at all...and I find myself loving this, the way it ignores the 2nd season is good and of course ignoring the crap called Battlestar Galactica 2003 is even better. I would have liked to see the exploration of the of the star systems, including finding out if the blue people with antenna's existed.

I also would have liked to see at least some survivors of the destroyed planets, there are so many places to hide, its impossible to kill of entire species in such a short time.
Buffalo1fromSalem chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
Worth the wait as always. This is getting quite interesting. And we have a new player in the game, fascinating. The Council of Idiot, I mean 12 is as helpful as ever, big surprise. More please soon.
saturn5sw2 chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
great story but eager for more
darkplayer35 chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
Very interesting take on the Battlestar Galactica series. It has a lot of potential. Please update soon.
RichardRahlxKahlanAmnell chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
I think that this is a wonderful story, but there are a few errors and self-contradictions at times. If you checked for those, and fixed them, it would be even better. Please continue this sort, it's awesome!
orionastro chapter 8 . 2/2/2012
amazing story so far, its been quite a while since the last update, but i hope you continue this story, it will be good to develop even better shields for the Warships of earth and the colonials, eatrh starts building more powerfull warships like Battlecruisers , Heavy Battlecrusiers , Battleships, Dreadnoughts, ,Warstars, That way Humanity will have a very powerfull Navy, Several Fleets, i hope that in the future we encounter other species that become our allies. It would be good to discover a colony of the civiliztion of epsilon eridany.
Greg Riach chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
Hi, just wanted to let you know I discovered your book today and read all 8 chapters without stopping. I found your story and plot interesting and exciting. The only "Negative" comment to make would be that it was a little thin in the depth of character development. Having said that it is far better than anything i have written as I am too lazy and lacking in skill to do what you have done here.
Ottereel chapter 8 . 12/29/2011
Brownriderco:

I apologize for not reviewing after each chapter; I was caught up into your story and didn't want to stop.

Amazing work! Honestly, you have technical language in here far beyond anything I could begin to understand. I've found that with 'brain' knowledge, creativity falls flat and I become easily bored. NOT SO with your story! You've delivered an education and inscribed so much personality and increasing pace, that I could not be bored.

Your new characters are all fleshed out completely, and each of them communicates with such military preciseness, I am blown away. Then again, I am not familiar with military protocol outside of our media.

It was great fun to see your new characters inter-mingle with the original BSG characters. You had Boomer, Adama and Starbuck very well characterized, as well.

I have to admit, I was surprised at how quickly we transitioned from all the trade negotiations to launch to Mars, but that's okay. Moving the story along is always good.

I would recommend a little more interaction with the original characters, going beyond flight duty especially. It would be even more of a pull for me were they to share culture even more, even to the point of making friends or a possible love interest. Another suggestion is to have dialog between more than 2 people at a time, but just a thought really.

It seems you have left us hanging on a cliffy, albeit I just read this story for the first time. Do you intend to write more and post it?

Thanks for such a great read!