Reviews for No Quarter
rit57 chapter 9 . 6/6
I just found your story and I like what I'm reading. I hope you continue writing it.
murgel chapter 9 . 3/18
nice story with much potential. Very well done so far. Makes me want to read more even if I am more of a BSG 2003 fan.
Ray chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
Great story-I hope to see more.
Eric Thorsen chapter 9 . 9/29/2014
I congratulate you. There are not many who can get the feel for a 36 year old tv series correct. Even fewer from a series that only lasted a single year on its original form. Now if there were only more.
MSXManiac chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
There are corrections to be made on your text.

In Chapter 5, Perez told to Yin: "The third is carrying two hundred Annihilator missiles for us."
But in Chapter 6 - Perez told to Adama: "One of the ships that's on its way here has one hundred of these missiles for us."
The question is: there are one or two hundred antimatter warheads in the third ship?

And in Chapter 8 - Rollins told to Starbuck: "Not only lateral thrusters but Z-axis thrusters too. Were you born in a cockpit, Captain?"
Remember that Starbuck and Boomer are lieutenants and Apollo is a captain.
Iron Spike chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
This has been a really great read. I've also enjoyed your Pern series and hope to see both continue.
marcosjacoby chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
I really liked this story.
But I think it deserves one or two chapters.
Because it suggests at the end that the ship Metalaiki from Ratroka civilization finally reached the solar system.
And I think one or two more chapters could be written only with the existing material, without having to create more facts.
The text content is already nice enough for some dialogs.
Congratulations on the quality of the text.
Olaf74 chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
FANTASTIC!
rghosman chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
Good story line and plot and I like the UAC characters. Would like very much to see this to the finish.
orionastro chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
very good new chapter, this story is evolving very well, now its time to build new Warships based on the hulls of the ships on Mars, Battlestars, Battleships,Battlecruisers, Carriers,Destroyers, Frigates, All with advanced shielding. And now also 1st contact with the alliens that the cylons destroyed the homeworld ,and i sincerly hope they have a colony on witch they can rebuild their civilization, with the help of Mankind. And little by liitle A new UFP more powerfull , be created to face the cylons and other threats. Cant ardly wait for the next chapter.
captuniv chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
Glad to see an update. It's really getting interesting now, wonder whose ship jus appeared in SOL System? Keep it coming!
ThunderGod Stormbringer chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
I have to admit, I have no memory of adding this story to my alert, nor do I remember reading it at all...and I find myself loving this, the way it ignores the 2nd season is good and of course ignoring the crap called Battlestar Galactica 2003 is even better. I would have liked to see the exploration of the of the star systems, including finding out if the blue people with antenna's existed.

I also would have liked to see at least some survivors of the destroyed planets, there are so many places to hide, its impossible to kill of entire species in such a short time.
Buffalo1fromSalem chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
Worth the wait as always. This is getting quite interesting. And we have a new player in the game, fascinating. The Council of Idiot, I mean 12 is as helpful as ever, big surprise. More please soon.
saturn5sw2 chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
great story but eager for more
darkplayer35 chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
Very interesting take on the Battlestar Galactica series. It has a lot of potential. Please update soon.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »