Reviews for No Quarter
darkplayer35 chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
Very interesting take on the Battlestar Galactica series. It has a lot of potential. Please update soon.
RichardRahlxKahlanAmnell chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
I think that this is a wonderful story, but there are a few errors and self-contradictions at times. If you checked for those, and fixed them, it would be even better. Please continue this sort, it's awesome!
orionastro chapter 8 . 2/2/2012
amazing story so far, its been quite a while since the last update, but i hope you continue this story, it will be good to develop even better shields for the Warships of earth and the colonials, eatrh starts building more powerfull warships like Battlecruisers , Heavy Battlecrusiers , Battleships, Dreadnoughts, ,Warstars, That way Humanity will have a very powerfull Navy, Several Fleets, i hope that in the future we encounter other species that become our allies. It would be good to discover a colony of the civiliztion of epsilon eridany.
Greg Riach chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
Hi, just wanted to let you know I discovered your book today and read all 8 chapters without stopping. I found your story and plot interesting and exciting. The only "Negative" comment to make would be that it was a little thin in the depth of character development. Having said that it is far better than anything i have written as I am too lazy and lacking in skill to do what you have done here.
Ottereel chapter 8 . 12/29/2011

I apologize for not reviewing after each chapter; I was caught up into your story and didn't want to stop.

Amazing work! Honestly, you have technical language in here far beyond anything I could begin to understand. I've found that with 'brain' knowledge, creativity falls flat and I become easily bored. NOT SO with your story! You've delivered an education and inscribed so much personality and increasing pace, that I could not be bored.

Your new characters are all fleshed out completely, and each of them communicates with such military preciseness, I am blown away. Then again, I am not familiar with military protocol outside of our media.

It was great fun to see your new characters inter-mingle with the original BSG characters. You had Boomer, Adama and Starbuck very well characterized, as well.

I have to admit, I was surprised at how quickly we transitioned from all the trade negotiations to launch to Mars, but that's okay. Moving the story along is always good.

I would recommend a little more interaction with the original characters, going beyond flight duty especially. It would be even more of a pull for me were they to share culture even more, even to the point of making friends or a possible love interest. Another suggestion is to have dialog between more than 2 people at a time, but just a thought really.

It seems you have left us hanging on a cliffy, albeit I just read this story for the first time. Do you intend to write more and post it?

Thanks for such a great read!
Sean chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Finish the story
ShadowCub chapter 8 . 10/18/2011
Why are the Terrans kissing ass all of the time especially Perez, I expect them to give away everything but the kitchen sink to the colonials, who are nothing less than space gypsies at this point and should be grateful for what ever they get.
ShadowCub chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
Yeah let's bring the alien humans to Earth's solar system, with the cyclons trailing right behind them, it makes perfect sense.
Buffalo1fromSalem chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
Very nice, and welcome back. I understand how RL cause problems at times. Between Adama and the admiral to borrow a phrase, "This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Hope to see more soon.
Belle Morte Rising chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
A simply AMAZING story so far.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
Simply an amazing story, I am drawn to this with wonder not often found in todays world. I look forward to your next chapter.
stark40763 chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
Well, with the technology of The Colonials, as well as the mostly untapped resources of Sol, The Cylons are in for a rude awakening.

Though it says something that Earth has successfully created technology that The 12 Colonies considered dead ends I think. It's seems that despite the 1000 Yahren war with the Cylons, Colonial Tech has somewhat stagnated. Though perhaps that will change now that they have come into contact with Earth.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
Love. :)
Inoeth chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
damn, its been almost 8 months since you last updated this story but you did a good job writing it. i wish you would update it sometime in the near future :)
bladefax chapter 6 . 6/23/2011