Reviews for Three
IvoryCrawler chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
This story just gave me good feelings really. No other way to say it.
CatGirlFireflare chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Very clever you are. great job!:D
Maraluch chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
Sweet finish! The play between these characters is awesome in your hands.
Maraluch chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
TOO freaking hilarious! If Prowl'd just listened and vamoosed out his office it never woulda happened. But did he listen? Noooooo...

Lemme guess: #2 is going to be Jazz kissing him and #3 will be Jazz grabbing his crotch? I'm seriously just guessing at this point. ORR! Prowl could wake up the next morning with Jazz sprawled on him like they'd just interfaced and then make him believe that they had but Prowl had suffered some sort of glitch. Jazz acts horrified at it all that Prowl doesn't remember their romantic eveing and... then busts up laughing. Oh the mech is evil. Pure evil incarnate.
Jessie07 chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
Great Chapter Loved it.
SeekerMoonblade chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
plz update soon
Sarai chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Glad to see the creepy ficks cause others besides me to need theroopy. LOL
BoredTech chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
lol! This was great!
Kai-Chan94 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Hilarious!
Marinelife37 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Great story. I love Jazz and Prowl friendship fics. Poor Prowl can't outlogic Jazz. lol
PrancingTiger86 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
XDD That was made of pure awesomeness! Poor Prowl, and Jazz is such a deviant when he wants to be. Loved it and can't wait for more! :)
Kasuto Vero chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Y'know, the Law of Threes is absolutely true. If, by some chance it isn't, I find that seven is the golden number.

Ah, poor Prowl. Slash can, at times, be disturbing to look at. Very funny!
cmdrtekk chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I enjoyed this fun look into the autoBots and the internet. You paced this nicely and each scene felt complete. Your closing scene/lines were perfect way to end.