Reviews for Telephone
reflekshun chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Thanks for sharing this really cute piece of fluff. Have a great holiday season.
AdidasandPie chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Lovely idea. I love Holmes on the telephone. It just doesn't seem in his nature. He doesn't like to talk to people, and that's what the phone's for.

Smooth and subtle switch to melancholy towards the end there, with the bittersweet retirement stuff. Good work :)
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Something should happen while they're on a walk. Something that brings the whole group back together again. Great job! More, please?

Ani
insideouttuoedisni chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I like the idea. Very nice. But for some reason (and I don't know exactly why, I'm certainly not an expert on these things) it seems kind of unfinished. Don't know why.
Go Outside chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I actually found that really sweet, Holmes playing the violin for Lestrade over the phone and all. Great chapter. Thanks.
T.L.A again chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Wait, I just remembered who Jones was and felt silly and had to apologise, sorry xD You are the victor of drabble writing xD
Talibra chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Hm, considering the time frame I don't think Holmes would have had the luxury of a telephone. But it's a very amusing piece all the same. I was almost a bit shocked at Jones' retirement myself until I realised he wasn't a canon character haha, that's how inclusive this little piece is- it's the sign of a brilliant writer to be able to make the reader feel so enveloped in the unfolding events, and I e-applaud you. And I can't stop laughing over the violin lines at the beggining. :)