Reviews for Embarrassed
mrs peeta mellark 2.0 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Nice!
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This was so funny! I just love Adam and Eli's interaction here. And poor Eli having to choose what kind of tampons to buy. Even I'm still confused by all the sorts. And god, I would be so embarrased if I was Clare.
And the ending, oh gush the ending. It was parfait.
Passion-and-Danger chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
ahahaha soooo cute! lol 20 minutes is long! xD
TurboWiz70 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This made me laugh and smile! Great job! The friendship scenes were awesome and the EClare scenes were flawless (as always). Great job!

Love Turbo
CrazyLlama chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Love it
TheBucketWoman chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
This is priceless.

It's easy to forget how important the Clown Academy franchise is to teenage boys in Toronto. :)

I get the feeling that it will always be fun to watch Adam mess with Eli and vice versa. Also, Clare and Alli's discussion of relative size and proportion: "'He's pretty short so he's probably not that big, but he does have those freakishly long fingers,' Alli said," nearly made me spit my coffee onto the keyboard.
ArentYouSophiaLoren-8887 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I reread all of your stories this morning. This was the only one that literally made me LOL. I love the freakishly long fingers line, and the whole thing about making Adam see Black Swan. I can only imagine. The whole fic is just silly and awkward (not silly in a bad way, of course) I really enjoyed this.
HisEmeraldEyes94 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
"He's pretty short so he's probably not that big, but he does have those freakishly long fingers,"

funniest line ever haha but aaaaaaaaaaaah i really wish u wuld have continued this story
eclarefanaticxoxo chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
oh please dnt make this is a one shot! one more chapter! PLEASEEEEEE!
ewinxoxo chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
hahahehahah...loved it :D

*saving to favorites* (:
Puritina chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
LOL, how embarrising.
andyvonne chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Haha the penis size talk made me giggle.. Just kidding it made me roll on the floor and laugh uncontrollably! Lol I loved this one shot
BambiLove chapter 1 . 12/7/2010