Reviews for Digimon: The Legendary Saga Revised Edition
shadowfan999 chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
gomamon has 3 possible mega forms wich are marineangemon plesiomon and vikemon,with vikemon being the one who looks the most like ikkakumon and zudomon i think its gomamons true mega form and also the strongest of the three so why did you pick plesiomon,also baihumon is the soverign of the west not the north because its ebonwumon who is the soverign of the north also quinglongmon is for east and fanglongmon is the center one so if you write about the soverigns in the future then write it right instead of making mistakes.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 9 . 5/20/2002
Too awesome an ending. Keep up the good work on your future stories. TAIORA FOREVER!
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 8 . 4/29/2002
Reminds me of when Growlmon first Digivolved into WarGrowlmon-when he yelled, "Atomic..." and Takato finished with, "BLASTERRRRRRRRRRR!" Great work on this! I'm amazed the Tamers were mentioned in this, since the DigiDestined wouldn't know about them. Keep up the good work. TAIORA/DAIYAKO FOREVER!
Kwijiboe chapter 7 . 4/2/2002
You better finish this, this is a damn good story, so you better finish this or I'm gonna...dunno?
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 7 . 4/1/2002
After reading all this and catching up, if you could choose to pop a song into this, try Linkin Park's latest song, "In The End!" It really works out for any chapter in a story. Keep up the good work. TAIORA/DAIYAKO FOREVER!
Blind Fath chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
very cool keep writin'
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 2 . 3/19/2002
Teaming up Tai, Sora, Davis and Yolei, huh? Don't think I know what's not gonna occur as this story progresses. Keep up the good work on this! TAIORA/DAIYAKO FOREVER!
Pink Blushing Kate chapter 2 . 3/18/2002
Go on continue i love ur story i really do so plz go on!
ker-plop chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Interesting... I'm anxious to see what happens next.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
I remember that story-or at least that part of it-and I hope this ends in definite Taiora and Daiyako. Keep up the good work! TAIORA/DAIYAKO FOREVER!