Reviews for Curiosity Killed the Cait
loveaustralia chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
While I prefer straight Sephiroth, the man needs some lovins!

PipTheAlmighty chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Really cute story, poor cait sith! haha. And may I say, your an incredible writer! I absolutely love your style of writing, its just..well this is gonna sound odd, but its rather..breath taking. Yeah, that totally sounds weird, but its truth! Love it! thanks for this piece of awesomeness!

Yatsuki chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This story is so cute! XD Thank you for writing it! This pairing seriously needs more love. How I wish it would expand to a multi-chapter story. :3
Vashagud chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Wow, apart from Cait's death which was hilarious and killed me dead, the elements of life post resurrection for Zack, Aeris, Angeal, Sephiroth and Angeal were just delicious. I wish there was more actually, I could see this fleshed out and stretched out into something awesome and multichaptered.

Though even this tiny glimpse you have here is just great as is. Seriously, I've been going through your FFVII pieces and I just wanna say that your Sephiroth is so believable, I'm instantly searching for more of it. I also like this unique couple. Like Sephiroth, I wasn't expecting that answer. I think it's a pairing I could totally get into, though your set up may be one of the rare ones where it it even Hope to see more from you.

BloodyRoses chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Only for you would I read a story with Reeve in it. *twitches*

I like how everyone was resurrected. Really enjoyed how people warmed up to Seph. It's also nice to see him content being something other than a soldier. I'm always a sucker for a happy ending.

I even managed to be okay with Seph's friendship with Reeve. Then you made them kiss. That triggered a nails-on-chalkboard reaction of a mental breakdown, full body spasms of revulsion and an uncontrollable urge to vomit. I think you scarred me for life. I'll be sending you the bills for my therapy.

The story really was good sweetie. I just can't stomach Reeve.
KissofJudas chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I was about to comment that it was entirely unacceptable that no one's reviewed this yet, and then I realized you've only posted it today! Well then.

As a RABID Reeve fan, I had to check this out - and of course the tie-in with Sephiroth I was intrigued about. I'm not sold on the pair, but oh Jenova-in-the-tank, that's hysterical. I still think the line re: Reeve's tonsils and Cait is the funniest thing I've read in quite some time. Quite well done. I kept quoting it to a friend of mine.

Excellent work, I'm impressed! *applauds*