Reviews for Georgette Gots Puppies in Her Tummy!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/4
I bet Fagin already suspected that Tito was the father and was trying to warm the Foxworths up to him.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/4
How could Georgette not see this coming? I mean, do dogs really have hymens? If so, do they cover their entire vaginal openings? If so, FYI: in human females, the hymens does not cover their entire vaginal openings, it's just some membrane stretching around the vaginal opening. My point is that there is some space for a penis to get in and release semen, I mean: semen is semen, and the size the penis would not affect that. But, biology/anatomy aside, GOOD STORY!
Hazlenut Lovage chapter 7 . 4/26
Awwwwww! So cute! :D 3
Arika Koski chapter 7 . 8/22/2017
Tito and Georgette are the cutest couple.
Skyfaller3D chapter 3 . 11/18/2016
Winston was talking about Sykes there
Skyfaller3D chapter 2 . 11/18/2016
No offence but you got some words mixed up, don't worry, I mixed up my chapters a little
Skyfaller3D chapter 6 . 10/26/2016
Seriously is there a chapter with a focus on Oliver?
Skyfaller3D chapter 5 . 10/26/2016
Well this keeps making say awwwwww
Skyfaller3D chapter 4 . 10/26/2016
Very romantic story you have there.
AnonymousZGirl chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
will there be another story that is about Tito's pups and will they have names? :D
I say the older one should be Tito Jr. that would be cute
Guest chapter 5 . 4/21/2015
Cool story
RustyPete12 chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
I will admit this story was weird, but it wasn't all bad. I sort of approve.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
OMG this chapter had me in stitches it was SO funny. Thank you btw no one makes fanfics about Rita and Dodger, like good ones, but you did well. PLEASE make more about Rita and Dodger because i love them as individuals but they would be awesome as an item if an Oliver and Company 2 was ever made *fingers crossed*
WTF123 chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
Well, looks like we're not so lacking anymore.
WTF123 chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
If Rita's going to get pregnant, make Dodger the father. We're seriously lacking fanfics like that.