Reviews for Hero Complex
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 7/18
Very nice! I like it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
A nice story but Hercules your a little bit wrong about Cloud since he has killed innocent people for his revenge on Shin-Ra he can't be called a hero Cloud's more like an anti-hero not that Hercules knows that.
Writter'sblott chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I love it when a character learns a lesson! This is one of those stories that contains a character building moment. A good story isn’t just a well written, plot building, laugh your heart out (no pun intended) page turner. A lesson learned by the audience or by the character gives a story the extra it needs…

The idea of Meg cooking is just lol, and Herc needs to just say it "I have a girl friend!"

Grand job
MoonlightTyger chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This was very sweet; I loved it. I loved how Cloud was being difficult and Hercules just keeps going with his encouragement and everything. Cloud thinking about Zack and Aerith, and Hercules' words about how they died as heroes - that was just beautiful (and true!) (Also liked that part at the end about Meg cooking too much - that was very amusing )

Anyway, altogether a wonderful little story; this is definitely getting added to my favorites! Kudos on a job well done :)
BloodyRoses chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Good. Interesting combination of characters. Not Clouds biggest fan but I think you wrote him(and Hercules) well.
Ariani Lee chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I liked it. You made Cloud very... well, very Cloud-like, isn't he? And it was an interesting idea. You know, I choosed to read that one because you said no slash in the disclaimer, even if I'm very fond of it (sure I have to, since I'm writing nothing less than 100 textes on AkuRoku XD) because it made me curious. And I liked the end too. Thank you for that sweet little piece of work :)
Kaito Lune chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Really, really nice. I like how you used Cloud's past in his Final Fantasy game with his Kingdom Hearts counterpart but this also raises a problem in the continuty with Areis/Areith. That's the only thing I got to say unless the Areis you mentioned was different from one we see with Leon, Yuffie, and Cid in KH1 and 2. Just a thought.

Anywho, I like it anyway. Great job!