Reviews for I'm In Love With You
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Hi!

This is cool!

Clare is such an angel. :)

I'd forgive Fitz too! I mean, getting abandoned by his family is just beyond harsh!

Eli is a psycho! He was gonna hit Fitz with a brick! O.O

OMG! I did not expect Clare to do that! O.O

Yay! They kissed! And now they're together! XD

Anitoon3
who-need's-a-hero12 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
WOW! So good! You made the characters act like they normally would, but put your words in their mouth. go flare! Can you write more of this please? :)
fitzfan chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Aw this one was very cute and for a One chapter it was long...thats a good thing. Way to go!
autredufantome chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
You have no idea how addicted I am to this story line, and if you don't make into a story or something of the sort... I really don't know what I'll do... I'll be beside myself! Please, for the love of God continue! :'(
Yuuki Sakurai chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Great story! Team Flare? Then you should check out my blog at .com and follow
Black-tears114 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
AWWWW! That was a really wonderful story. I especially loved that it was from Fitz's point of view and the scene in the hospital, with Fitz and Clare was very cute! I am proud shipper of them, so I hope you continue to write Flare stories.
RachRox12 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This is really good.
xXEliLoverXx chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This may sound like a bad review at first, but read the whole thing. I promise you'll like it.

Ok first of all i HATE Flare

second of all i HATE Eclare breaking up

third of all i HATE the idea of Clare picking Fitz over Eli

but you know what i HATE the most?

That despite all of that, i still loved this story

never thought id like Flare, but this story is my one exception (:
jayhogartismyangel chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Aw, this was cute! I loved reading your explanation on why Fitz shows up at Clare's house. The reasons that Clare lets Fitz stay and helps him seems very in character. She's not the type to turn people away. I loved how Fitz realised he had feelings for Clare and how he didn't fight Eli because he knew that it would upset Clare.