Reviews for The Third Power
wtfan chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
absolutely brilliant! loved every part
Just Wolf chapter 4 . 2/2/2003
Omg, I loved it! It was brilliant, it was great, it rocked, it was so cool and sexy and brilliant... anyway, great story, YAY!
Joshua The Evil Guy chapter 4 . 7/17/2001
Nuther Chapter. Talk with Giles. Buffy gets cool wicca power, Willow's telekinesis
lime mind chapter 4 . 6/27/2001
this was great you should make it a series if it isnt already!
Kirayoshi chapter 1 . 3/26/2001
Freya, I am neither a witch nor a madam. I am, in fact, a male, raised as a roman Catholic. I just read a lot, and do the research to make it accurate. Thanks anyway.
freya chapter 4 . 3/26/2001
mm

please write more fanfic with willow and tara. I loved that. Also the Witchcraft in the story was accurate, dear madam, would you also be a witch?

mp
susan chapter 4 . 3/6/2001
it was a pretty goood story
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 2/1/2001
You did the wipe and re-install bit too, huh? Great stuff
God I gotta fiqure that one out chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
Alistairyeti chapter 1 . 8/31/2000
This series is one of the most loving, erotic tales I have ever read. I like how the author leaves the gooey parts up to the imagination. It's very believable within the TV series as well. Good job, Kirayoshi!
Squall Leonhart chapter 1 . 8/30/2000
I really enjoyed reading this story. It's one of the better fanfics that I've read lately. Hope to see more in the future from you.
Squall Leonhart chapter 1 . 8/30/2000
This is still holding my interest, and I can't say that about most fanfics that are out there. Good writing. I hope that I'll be able to write as well eventually.
Squall Leonhart chapter 1 . 8/30/2000
Pretty good so far! I was spending way too much time in the Final Fantasy section of this page, so I came here for a breather. I likes what I sees! Can't wait for the new season to start so I can see Buffy vs. Dracula!