Reviews for My Precious Imouto
gng chapter 8 . 8/23/2015
awesome chapter
gnhnh chapter 9 . 8/23/2015
karin is hot why itachi didnt rape her
Shikadoru chapter 9 . 2/3/2015
Awesome story! Please continue? _
Guest chapter 9 . 10/14/2014
aw how sweet
KuroRyuKiba chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
I love really this story. I really sad you haven't updates in a long time.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
Go on pleaseee
Lukas Le Stelle chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
Lukas Le Stelle chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
BWAHAHAHAHA! NOW! to plan their next move (was planning to be the leader of Akatsuki... THAT'S ME! :D)
Mizaki otonashi chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
go on pleaseeee ;)
Gonzanime chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
Honestly I love, is a great and very funny story lol XD Super anxious hope the next chapter! :D
Every shadow chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
Awww! I hope you update soon that was a great chapter. I hope Karin tells them what was and what will happen if they don't get help. Poor Itachi! Great job!
[Every shadow has its twin]
Wheelchairmaniac99 chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
This is an awesome story, i would very much like to read more! please update soon!
Iker18 chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
Espero y actualices pronto, esta genial el fic n.n
sendicard chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
Haha, Itachi beat the shit out of his inner world. Tsukiyomi went from three days to a few weeks now? Itachi has gotten powerful, huh...

The group is starting their turn into Hollows. Wonder how long they have in total time before they turn. They are going to need to find a Shinigami to Konso them before it happens or else they will be putting Karin in danger... I wonder which of the group will go to hell, if any. Even if it seems otherwise, I kind of think that Itachi's intentions kind of out do the actions. I mean, it was all for the good of his village, in that respect he isn't much different from a Soldier. Eh, I guess that all kind of comes down to your own beliefs huh?

As for the other members... I don't really know...
sendicard chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
The interactions at camp seem to be slow, as normal. It wasn't nearly as amusing because the drop in intelligence was obvious. If you had made it seem a little more mocking and less stupid, I might have actually chuckled.

A name for the Hollow? Well you could follow canon's route and not give him a name. He actually says in canon, "I don't have a name!" before trying to kill Byakuya.