Reviews for Operation CHRISTMAS: A Halo Reach Holiday Tale
AgentOhioS118 chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
Since Christmas happens to be coming up and you did mention there being another chapter or two... *wink wink* :)
AgentOhioS118 chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
I love serious fics and all, but when I get fics like this, I just lose my shiz. I really do. This is cracking me up so much!
Love times 2 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Dear Lord, what...have...you...done!? You have created a polar bear/Jorge-052 hybrid.
guest chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
My most fav thing about this chapter is that Emile is dating Rose. I can imagine them making out on a crate
DonnieLover9821 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Before this comment there were 117 reviews on this story. This is giving you a sign here!
Please, please continue this story. And as I said...
THIS IS GIVING YOU A SIGN!
guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Please put another chaptor up soon,because I can't take it much longer!and don't let this story die! PLEASE! ! ! !
angryjaws chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
Please continue the story. I REALLY want to know what happens with everyone's . I also want to know what happens on christmas day.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/7/2013
Please write more chap. please I eat chaps. for breakfeast and I don't like to starve SO FEED ME! ! !
Guest chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
The story is good I wish the rookie did something stupid and please put in the master cheif. And your getting all the characters perosnalits right on and I've noticed that you haven't written any chaps. Lately what's goiong on I eat chaps. For lunch and its not good to let me strave FEEEEEEEEEEEED MEEEEEEE _
Josh chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
More more more, I also think you should out a sex scene about Jorge and Six
Me chapter 13 . 3/15/2013
Would anyone finish this? Look, the last time ladyaconia ws on was September of last year. Someone needs to take the reins and finish this!
Insert name here chapter 13 . 3/15/2013
Please finish this! I want to know what Jorge got Halsey!
Nobody chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This is the best fanfic ever! Please finish it ASAP! I really dont care if it is in the summer, just please, finish this fanfic!
anonymous chapter 13 . 3/14/2013
Please finish this fanfic!
Nobody chapter 12 . 3/13/2013
Please write part 14 for this, I hate unfinished fanfics!