Reviews for there's nothing you can do
findmywaybacktoyou chapter 1 . 3/21
the amount of times I have reread this is ridiculous. you're one of my favourite St Berry writers.
SlytherinKidagakash chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I loveLOVElove this story! Even after 5 times of reading it's still so utterly adorable! This is how it should have gone!
MonykaRules chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I love your story and I can totally see it happening. I really like the St Berry much more than the Finnchel. Correct me if I'm wrong but the title comes from a BackStreet Boys song called You can let go right? Is one of my favorite songs. Thanx for taking the time to write this
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
They assassinated his character in Funk. As far as I'm concerned this is how "Funk" and "Journey" played out - RIB can go off themselves if they disagree.
gleefan2009 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
love it please write more i wold love to know what happens next please
Cara chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
this is the 5th time i have read this! love it so so much!
anjumstar chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Aw, this one was super cute. A lot of fluff in it, but then again, it was pretty well written fluff, so it's fine! Love all of the St. Berry stuff, by the way!
apples08 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
i loved this! i so wish this was how it really was on the show! keep writing girl, you're killing it :]
kezztip chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I just discovered this story and I love it! This behind the scenes look at Funk is genius. Man, the writers really pulled a character assasination on Jesse in that episode. I miss St Berry so much, especially after the way Finn has treated Rachel recently. Seeing Jon is returning to the show during a time when Finchel is broken up, perhaps there is hope they will redeem his character.
Fallenarchangel chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
So sweet

Only she's older than 15
jgomez921 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
i loved this story! as usual your stories are amazing! this has got to be one of my favorites! great job!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
this is good
york chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Loved it! I wish you wrote for Glee, this would have been so much better!
NoahPuckermansWifey chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Oh Julie. I just died reading this story right now (in a good way.) I love how you covered everything in this back story. I mean of course I always love all of your stories but yeah.

I have some Glee news and it has to do with Puckleberry! (It's good I promise)
GlambertGleeSA chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Love this one :) like all your stories :)