Reviews for Notice Me
dogproblems chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Love this. So. Much. It is the perfect combination of heartbreaking and... I want to say heart healing but that makes no sense but there's a reason that you're the writer and I'm not, okay? Lol. In short I adore this.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
I love this, pls update soon
FlorMorada chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I loveeed this.
beckettjade chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
I'm not usually a fan of these kinds of stories (where beck or jade cuts) but this is just SO GOOD AND AMAZINGLY WELL WRITTEN! incredible job! :D
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
The ending part is great:)
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
I love seeing Jade being protective of Beck's safety!
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Great chapter:)
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I could really see this as something that happened before the show
SomewhereBeyondReality chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
I didn't think it could get better after the first two chapters but it did.

Jade freaking out when Beck says he loves her (and how worried he gets) is spot on. And her admitting her love for him, is possibly the most heartwarming Bade I've ever read.

Beck trying to stop cutting for Jade, feeling guilty when he can't and her comforting him almost made me cry, especially this line: "You promised to try, Beck." She lifts the sleeve hiding the newest patchwork of hate and rage on his skin. "Nobody's asking you to do it overnight. Nobody's asking you to be perfect. I'm not asking you to be perfect." I was wondering in Beck's chapter if we'd see Jade's reaction, and I was so glad you showed it.

Beck's family life is great, (well, not great) but perfectly characterized and works to explain his motivation and how he always pretends to be perfect. Jade not feeling good enough for Beck and so making the most of what she's got, also fits well with how attached she is. "And when he leaves, and he will because don't they always, she cry and she'll be broken inside, but she'll let him go because she never deserved to have him to begin with."

My favourite bit from these two chapters, is the facts its Beck and Jade who bring the group of friends together. Jade to Cat to Robbie to Andre. In-show it seems like Jade and Beck are the outliers, but here you show that actually they were/are the centre of the group. The way you bind them altogether is beautiful. Especially this quote: "And under and inside and behind all the dysfunction literally rolling off this mismatched collage of freaks, they're all friends." Perfect description of the cast of Victorious.

Anyway I could rant about this forever, so I'll stop now. Amazing writing and amazing job.
SomewhereBeyondReality chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Ah, this is perfect. I love the parallel between the two stories, how Jade is the first (and only) person to realize there's something wrong with Beck, and that they're drawn together through similar experiences and painful home lives.

I like that both of them had issues, and that Beck was also a loner, rather than just Jade's "saviour". The way he asks Jade out is so funny: "Maybe we should. Maybe today? After school? Possibly with something like coffee before the torturing of small mammals?" The way Jade tested him on their date, and pretending she didn't care about him, was so in-character and touching, especially as Beck knew exactly what was going on.

Now, off to read part 2!
1Kimmy101 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
So so sooo good! Ur an amazing writer n this has gotta b one of my fav bade stories:) keep writing!
GalanthaDreams chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
Some of the loveliest words I've ever read.
carol.dominique chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I literally stopped at the end of the story just to be all, "... Fuuuuuuuuuuuck, that was amazing." I'm in awe right now. It was so beautiful and worded so perfectly. Fantastic job.
anlmoon chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
very well written
sarlovesoccer chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
I really liked this story. ALOT.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »