Reviews for Normally, I Play The Nice Guy
JCJustinJoeyChrisLance chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
KoganLoverPro2 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
yummy lol
loganschmidt chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Amazing! well done loved it
Green day fan101 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
SO. HOT. THAT WAS AMAZING! Please do another one where Logan's totally dominant and controlling. It would mean the world to me. Great fic!
jthe4003 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
You gotta do one involving carlos!
insideimasadrainbow chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
O.O This. Was. So. Hot. Oh. My. God. Loved it. Seriously. Great job.
queen scheherazade chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Get out of my brain! You totally wrote Just the kind of fic I've been looking for lately. LOVE. SequelS, pretty please? :)
Torikinzlovesbtr chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This I'm normally not a threesome fan. But this is just so well writen you can't hate it. Love love love.
MinxyKatt chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
yes, he normally does play the nice guy, but it was good to see him as the ever dominant Logan. i won't lie i wasn't expecting J nd K to all of a sudden be all over each other...but the shock i got when logan just swept in and stole the show...priceless creativity my love. for my sake i hope that shower NEVER gets fixed P

well done on such a thrilling story there ;D
venefxcia chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I loved it, no joke. It made my ovaries explode. One thing to work on/fix is paragraphing when someone else speaks. You had a lot of lengthy paragraphs where Kendall, James, and Logan all spoke, and they should all be separated from one another.

But honestly, it was fantastic.
singledimple chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Ok, WOWWWWWW Lia sent me the link to this and I have to say, I'm not a Kames fan, or a threesome fan but WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I LIKED THIS SO MUCH. It was soooo well written, and the dominant Logan isn't a normal to see, so thanks for the change.
Inactive and deactivated chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Kristi chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
ohhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyy gosh... it hard to form sentences, give me a min.

Ok, i LOVED it. i like how logan goes all innocent at the end too.
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Hurray for dominant Logan!

He was soooo hot in this!

If I saw James and Kendall making out and naked...I would probably pass out from hotness XD

The sex scene was fantastic!

Your description brought it to life once more and the image of Kendall coming on James' face PURE HOTNESS!

I absolutely loved it!
Dancing On Water chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I've just recently been a Kames fan lately, but this fic makes it hard to just stay there! SO FREAKIN HOT! I loved it *majorly huge hearts for you*

Dominant Logan is a fantasy I never knew I had until now xD lol. Great writing, it was just all around great :3