Reviews for Ruby Eyes
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I wish there was more sense but other than that, fantastic. When it snows, even 2 inches, tightly packed would've been warm and cozy. Did Kanna inherit the kingdom? But, fantastic, again. •w•
overninethousand chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
read; sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
pokelover619 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This was a sweet, original idea. It was a pleasure to read.
Elizabeth Kirkland the 3rd chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
so cute i am totally in love /cant think of a better responce at 12;44 am sorry/
thayet queen chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Very grimms fairy tales kinda feel but less disturbing. I liked the touches of light humor you added it kept this from becoming monotounous or one note but didn't distract from the style you were going for. A couple medaphors would help strengthen the discription I think but it was very clear on its own and medophores might distract from the style. All in all I thouroughly enjoyed reading so thank you.
Lita Snow chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
That was pretty cool. It was original and interesting. I very much liked it!
Xx.Gothic.Mermaid.xX chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Hmmmm...very interesting story. Sounds like a twisted "Secret Garden" though...Thinks you could write more? Pleeeaaaassseeee? _
En ar Ciel chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I thought this was well worded, cute, sad, depressing, wry, grammatical, and most importantly, so, so sweet.

You have quite a poetic way of writing. Its very elegant.

I loved your choice of words. They had a very rich, yet simplistic flow to them that was easy to grasp and appreciate.

Thank you for writing this. It truly was masterfully executed.
Anonymous Hacker chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Greaat story!

I love the SesshoumaruxKagura pairing,

but i'm wondering though..

what happened to Kanna?
Zidore chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Thanx for the read!
AbaraiArekushisu chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
It was fantastic, absolutley fantastic! I loved every word of it and I wish I had never read just so I could read it all over again! Yea, I liked it that much!
Fur Immer chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
333

much love to this one, and good job getting it done. Finally.

WAHAHAHA~ /cough
Ria Everwood chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Lovely fairytale~ I have always love fairytales~ and yours is really good and original~ I hope there is more though... Fairytales always end with happily ever after though I hope to have more on after they are together ;)
halloween265 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
can't get logged in for some reason...:/ anyways, loving the story even though it's the beginning. :D