Reviews for End of All Things
Artsybookworm chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Does it please you making your readers cry because this ripped my heart out and shattered it and it's not okay and oh gods I wANT MORE
My5tic-Lali chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
This writing is better than many published novels I've read. I love this so much. The way you wrote Annabeth's POV was so poignant, gripping, and just everything I thought was missing from the book. This is awesome! :)
sky-full-of-raindrops chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Something about how Percy narrates all of the books makes it even more exhilarating to read Annabeth's perspective. Especially in a scene like this- where Annabeth's world was being torn to pieces. We're with Percy, trying to save the world- and in our obliviousness never notice the splintering shards of Annabeth's heart. Once again, you are an amazing writer.
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
:( sadly depressing
Kessy Rods chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
This is wonderful. I would love to see her reaction when Percy goes back to camp... I know you won't write anything more to this, but do you know any story talking about that? If you do, please tell me :D
Anyway, loved you story. Like, a lot.
kitkatxxsparky chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Oh my gosh! I loved this! I think you should do her feelings for when he shows up at his funeral.
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This was amazing! I liked all the detail that wasn’t in the book.
Percabeth-is-Endless chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
okay YOU'RE REALLY GOOD WITH EMOTIONAL STUFF
THIS MADE ME TEAR UP BECAUSE
ANNNNAAABBBEETTTHHHH
& it was really realistic and perfectly written and just BLESS
Luna chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
esfdherwoe tdgn oh my gods that was so beautiful
PhantomWhispers chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
So beautiful. It's amazing.
The Ficsmith chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This was perfect! You did this scene such justice. It flowed wonderfully and it was a delightful read.
MaydayParade8123 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This is gorgeous!
cinderlinh chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
this is my legit favorite fic i have ever read in my life don't touch me
SNOGIRL chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Loved how you wrote Annabeth panicking. That's really what happens isn't it? You can't really form a complete thought and you ramble and lose all control. These kind of scenes are my favorite to write.

SG.
Thee Sun chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I always did think that scene was glazed over. Great job! I could almost feel their emotions.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »