Reviews for The Chameleon Child
Electric Innocence chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
That was absolutely beautiful. I'm not a LaviLena fan, but I didn't even mind that part of it because I was smiling the whole time. Easy favorite. Thanks for writing this.

-Mel-
gandalf chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
The DALEKS call him the Oncoming Storm. Does not mean it's who he really is. And has he used a Chameleon Arch in a watch? When?
The Serene Being chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
That was way good.
mark3232 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
The Master used a Chameleon Arch after the Time War. THE DOCTOR DIDN'T.
Marikalay chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Loved it! Thanks for sharing.
Iczhihal chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
That. Was. Fantastic!

It works really well, because the doctor always wanted to be, but isn't ginger. Not yet. XD

But that was the most fantastic story I've read all week. :3 Gotta love how he found Tom Baker's scarf and the time lord's watch.

-Y42
skysight49 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
WOW! Wow. I love this! Lavi as the Doctor! Holy crap. They're both sooooo strong characters, so to put them together like that... Wow! I especially love the drabble style, too: It seems to work really well in this fic. Great job!
Koschei-Lyn chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
holy crap! okay, i've read plenty of doctor who crossovers, being a fan and all, but i came across this one randomly. i really do love it though. you combined the stories very nicely, something most of the writers can't seem to do, and it made me very happy. all i can say it that i wish it wasn't jujst a one-shot
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Awesome! Loved it! Will you continue it? Because that would be awesome~!

-Silvermoon
IDreamOfDistantSeas chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I think that this stroy is amazing. You blended the two characters together perfectly, making it so that I could still tell which was which, but also see them as one person. i really enjoyed this.
Saoirse-Inti chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Wow. I don't know a lot about -Man, but I love this! Wonderful writingstyle, and very much like DW.
Apps-100 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Ok it was a little confyusing and kinda felt like peices of a story, but it's a brilliant idea and that makes me want to read it. You should post more. I LOVE -MAN, , STARWARS, and any other adventure stories!
sandarikka chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
A little confusing to read, but entertaining. I think it would help if there weren't so many breaks in the story.