Reviews for Merlin's Best Friend
AnieNanie chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Whatever the other reviewers are saying, I second it! *Snicker* turn Leon every color there is for a month . . .
Kitty O chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I'm assuming she's referring to the time that she walked in on him going through Morgana's stuff? Because that was a funny time.

THis was really funny. Arthur was the best. Using his royal status. Haha.
asdfas chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I love this. The ending had me laughing for a good whole two minutes.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Brilliant! "Cross dresser"! I was laughing the entire time! It's great! Part of me wants you to continue and the other part of me loves that it's short and sweet.
Anarra chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
funny story...keep up the writing
ringette19 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
HAHA, Loved the ending! XD
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
LOL! Wow, great one-shot!
redlily188 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
-adds story to favorites-

Oh my gosh! This story is hillarious! I only noticed one grammar mistake:

"Shut up Merlin" should have a comma before Merlin.

Other than that this story was great! Super funny too! But I think in real life Arthur and Merlin are best friends (:

Redlily188
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
LOL, that's funny! :D
TheRandomOneStaringAtYou chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
OH MY DEAR LOL that last line almost killed me! AHAHAHAHA! good one! *wipes away tears* :) xx
sesshouluver chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
OH GOD! that was hilarious! I'll admit I can't actually see Lancelot arguing like that or Arthur actually fighting over being Merlin's best friend but that was too funny!
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
lol Way too funny. :P
Elise chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Omg! That was amazing. You have a great sense of humor. The whole thing was awesome and I was in tears the whole time. The last line killed me X) Honestly, well done!
Andine chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This story made my life a little better. Thank you :)
catwomanswrath chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I've been looking for stories like these... Arthur needs to appreciate Merlin more... I'd love to see this story continued into a sort of behind the scenes brawl :)
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »