Reviews for Merlin's Best Friend
cooking-ninja18 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Hahaha, i laughed a lot at that last part. nice!
I bashed Voldie's head chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I love you. (in a completely platonic non-weird and strangely hopeful way)
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Oh god, I love this story. I couldn't even read it straight I was laughing so hard. And I'm having trouble typing too. That last line was priceless.

On a more serious note, I have wondered about this question before. I mean, Gwaine told Merlin that the warlock is his only friend, but out of everyone, Lancelot knows Merlin's secrets. You know, barring the Druids (who never speak to anyone) the Dragon (who is a creature of magic himself) Gaius and Hunith (who are relatives) and Nimueh, Will and Freya - all of which are dead.
Glass Vial chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Well I loved this fic anyway - an absolutely BRILLIANT realisation, which reminds me of our conversation about scenes like this being in the show - and THEN I read the end. Your comic sense, Steph, is incomparable. I could picture the looks on all their faces after Gwen's 'cross dresser' comment. Love it, well done you!
xoxphoenix chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
LOL. That was fantastic, very amusing! :)
emsi11 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
This made me smile so much! Love the last line. Definitely ended the whole fic well! :D
your sister chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
brilliant as always sis, it made my day. i will phone you tonight.
Josie cbb to sign in chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
OMG Stephie that was flipping awesoem! Sooo funny :D :D :D
Stripysockz chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Words cannot express how much I love you for this. I couldn't stop laughing the whole way through reading it, and that ending was SO perfect! *adds to favourites*
TheAngelGirl1992 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
brilliant story I LOVE IT!
AnieNanie chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Whatever the other reviewers are saying, I second it! *Snicker* turn Leon every color there is for a month . . .
Kitty O chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I'm assuming she's referring to the time that she walked in on him going through Morgana's stuff? Because that was a funny time.

THis was really funny. Arthur was the best. Using his royal status. Haha.
asdfas chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I love this. The ending had me laughing for a good whole two minutes.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Brilliant! "Cross dresser"! I was laughing the entire time! It's great! Part of me wants you to continue and the other part of me loves that it's short and sweet.
Anarra chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
funny story...keep up the writing
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »