Reviews for On Your Knees
Carver Edlund chapter 13 . 2/28/2013
loved the story!
Changement de Choses chapter 13 . 7/9/2011
Can you make a sequel with sam and Mandy pleeasse
danibaybeehx3 chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
I just read this whole story and I LOVED it! Its was amazingg! GREAT JOB!
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
Omg amazing ending to an awesome story girl yeah they got re married whoo for Dean and layla love it Sammy and Mandy are going to be parents as well loved this story so much you did such an amazing job in this story :)oxoxoxo
adaddario chapter 13 . 6/29/2011
Great way to end the story!
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 13 . 6/29/2011
aw, Go Sam!
parchment faery17 chapter 13 . 6/29/2011
Great story. I wouldn't mind reading a Sam/oc sequel if you feel like writing it.
Sams Witch chapter 13 . 6/29/2011
Aw dean and sam always get a happy ending...no pun intended lmao. hmmm...that's dirty. I loved this story it was really fun and dramatic. my favorite was dean meeting his daughter.
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 12 . 3/3/2011
awesome update again omg there getting married again whoo i love her sister mandy i have a feeling her and sam might hook up i love the way dean stood up to cindy go dean you are doing such an awesome job hun keep up the amazing work cant wait for more:)
parchment faery17 chapter 12 . 3/2/2011
awesome! i absolutely love this story. you should definately write lots more. hope you ake it to 100.
Angelyn chapter 12 . 3/1/2011
Great chapter! I loved it! UPDATE SOON!
BlueEyedPisces chapter 12 . 3/1/2011
:).
klandgraf2007 chapter 12 . 3/1/2011
love it
Miss E Charlotte chapter 12 . 3/1/2011
I vote for keeping it going lol But of course that is up to you. Anyways loved the chapter, I'm glad Dean stood up to her mom and i can't wait for them to get married again.
Sams Witch chapter 12 . 3/1/2011
OMG! I loved that chapter! Go Dean you tell your ex and soon to be mother in law! YAY! Layla and Dean are perfect together! Love them!