Reviews for Heating Up
Sparky She-Demon chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This was very good. And body heat is a perfectly viable source of warmth. How does one join TeslaGirls? Because I'd like to try.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it! Very hot!
Chrystle Ayer chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I loved it and wanted more so I hit review button and decided to let you all know, lol! Truly hotteness! You guys should write more than one-shots.
bauerfy chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
sexy, hot, great story, i'm in love!
ancientesha chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Yep. Definetely romanian. Great job, thou'. I loved the two. Have you ever thought of going back to writing? :)
merzedez chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
this story is amazing...no other story has helen that injured that she faints. that is the part i loved the most. i would like if u posted more stories like this one.
The Harmonizer chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Very well written. Nikola's lines were in character and entertaining. I can't ask for much more :P Keep it up.
Samantha.Majka chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Sweet,Cute,Lovely,Interesting,Funny and a lot of nice words I can say about this dtory.I really enjoyed it,as always, up the great you. Btw,I love Nikolas sense of humour and Helens was so ,I am not gonna fall asleep tonight.I am pretty obssesed with Teslen it is because of yours ffs too,dont worry,But I dont mind it.
Elizabeth93 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Oh damnnnnnn~

I loved it!
Blue Liquorice and Bookworm chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Haha, I loved it girls! Keep up the awesome job! Hope to see more titles to this name soon! :) :D
Sakuya-han chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Hey girlz..! Oh-my-Tesla! It's all I can say :D

I've already told Dine, you're perfect together!

Every single one of you is writing awesome fics, but together.. Indescribable. Impossible. Absolutely WONDERFUL..! 333

I loVE YOU all..! Just keep this going and you'll be even more perfect than you already are! LMAO. LMHO.

Chel nok' Evitwo ;)
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Hey there,

WOW, a VERY nice holiday treat! *Offers you warm holiday cookies and hot apple cinnamon cider as a thank you*

Melissa
CorinaEder chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
OMG! Well, what's there to say? I'm speechless again

You three should definitely write more FFs together

No time for me to write more, have to read again!

Love

Co
KitCat 1995 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
O : O :... :) Nikola :) some more of his cheakyness please!
HelenMagnusCarter chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Hola Tesla Girls :D

Well, at first I have to say

WHAT A GRAT WAY TO START A DAY !

Second the fic is freaking awesome :)

I almost fell from my chair two times :)

Oh no three times if we count that when

I heard that song on your "homepage" ... hilarious ...

I'm sure I will have huge Tesla smirk on my face whole day,

or for the rest of this damn week ... :)

YOU ROCK GIRLS !