Reviews for Golden Power
nero922 chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
If my earlier comment sounded negative please ignore it. I like the story regardless
nero922 chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
Link being feminine is one thing, but weak? Can't wrap my head around it and in all honestly don't want to. Is he suppose 2B the hero of time in this story or not? It seems to take place after Ocarina of Time.
Foyet-the-Reaper chapter 26 . 11/29/2013
Very lovely story! There were many typos and a couple word mix-ups here and there, but the gripping story-line more than made up for that. I especially like how while there was mpreg, the story was not completely devoted to that aspect. All in all, I loved it :)
Namesake chapter 26 . 9/6/2013
Thank you so much for such an enjoyable fanfic. There aren't many for this paring, and so it really stands out. You could have ended it with all the warm fuzzys and fluff, but you didn't, and I'm surprisingly glad, I think it sort of shows the continued cycle of the good vs evil within the series that keeps the story going. Thank you. :)
A Bright Little Blue Star chapter 26 . 8/31/2013
I'm fine with you not making a sequel, but will you be making anymore Zelda fics sometime? I like how you write and I enjoyed the plot of this story. It was easy to understand, but you have to be open minded to new ideas for stories like this.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/31/2013
Sad feels
NoxTheShadowWolf chapter 26 . 8/31/2013
aww I words no for that, it cute, and sad at the same time
winged sapphire wolf chapter 26 . 8/31/2013
Sapphire: So beautiful!
Crystal: (crying on Ashley's shoulders)
Ashley: I hate to be Link during that labor scene!
Matthew: This has been an amazing story Rye. Thank you.
Ashley: Take a bow girl.
Sapphire: (finally burst out crying) I can't believe it's over! WWWWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
Matthew: (holds me) There, there love. It was a good ending.
Sapphire: True. (cuddles into his side) Great Story Alrye.
Farli30519 chapter 25 . 8/21/2013
YES! It lives again! You don't know how happy I am to see this story going again. Oh I hope Link and Onion make it through this. Especially if what I suspect is true.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/21/2013
Noooooooo, not another cliffhanger! :'( Please please please update soon, it's killing me all the suspense. I'm loving it :D
NoxTheShadowWolf chapter 25 . 8/21/2013
grrr cliffhanger noooo
winged sapphire wolf chapter 25 . 8/21/2013
Ashley & Sapphire: Dude...
Matthew: That was epic!
Crystal: So...Oni and Majora are gone?
Ashley: I can't wait for the next chapter!
Sapphire: That was really good!
Girlwholiketosmile chapter 25 . 8/21/2013
oh please please PLEASE up date soon im on the edge of my seat in anticipation for the next chapter ! :D
NoxTheShadowWolf chapter 24 . 8/8/2013
noooo LINK please continue i want to find out what happens next
Guest chapter 24 . 6/4/2013
Please come back! You can't just leave me hanging like this :( I want to know what happens to Link. Also I'm thinking you hinted at him maybe being pregnant?