Reviews for Hold Me Back
sasukeakun7 chapter 21 . 2/27
omg the best story eveeerrrr 3...couldnt stop laughing,crying and be with story .. i need to continue it .. were can i find ur sequel?
omg... poor naruto,!?
please update soon!
jacqui chapter 21 . 2/2
This was the most amazing piece of literature I have ever read. I cried I laughed, this story gives me life, and I wound like to personally thank you for giving me this. Your story has had the biggest impact on me. I'd give you anything to write just one more chapter. Thank you for this. Ive never felt such raw emotion and intensity. I will never forget this story. To read just a conclusion, just one more chapter, I could never explain how grateful I would be. I already cannot explain how grateful I am for this story. From
GothQueen01 chapter 21 . 11/25/2015
This was awesome! Did you finish the epilogue? Where did you post it? :-D
Guest chapter 21 . 9/25/2015
I knew this story was gonna kill me when I first started reading, i fuxking knew it, so why the hell couldnt I stop myself? Why why why? My heart, shit, my heart has never felt so goddamned torn apart before. Your writing was beautiful but seriously? Crap, I'm so sorry, but that last part is killing me, forgive my language. Holy god, please contine and write a sequel or something, I can't live with just that. There's so much more I want to write, but shit, I think I'll end up cursing too much. This story truly was beautifully amazing, amazingly beautiful, I've honestly never felt so heartbroken though.
SasukeUchihasGuardian chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Wow! Is this really your first fanfiction? I'm going to continue reading but I just had to pause to comment on that, because this is great for a first time writer! Very descriptive and detailed, I am amazed this is your first fanfic. I will continue the story now, keep up the good work!
Irukaka321 chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
You have a typo in the first sentence. It's kind of hard to get into even the best of stories, when the grammar is bad.
Yullenator chapter 21 . 6/12/2015
The hell did i just read omg.
dieanneace chapter 21 . 6/7/2015
Noooooooooooooo dont stop! Its too good to stop now. Omg i swear im crying! I cant describe any feelings but this is awesome!
YaoiHimeSama chapter 21 . 5/7/2015
Oh, hell no! You can't stop there! This story is just beyond amazing! Please tell me, will there be a sequel!? I must know!

Sincerely, your loyal reader.
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 21 . 3/24/2015
I was totally captivated. this is one of a kind. I'm glad to have found your story. what really made me pause was when sasuke bows and offers that to naruto. It was goddamn beautiful and tragic. Kudos!
Moka-girl chapter 13 . 2/1/2015
You really should read this story again and edit it. You are constantly confusing your tenses and that makes the story hard to enjoy.
Moka-girl chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
Careful, you switch tenses a lot.
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Except for a few grammar troubles here and there, this story seems nice.
feeltherainbow17 chapter 21 . 12/14/2014
Where's the next part? I really like this, probably one of the few stories that had everyone in character. I cried and laughed as I was reading and so please, will you continue it? It was beautiful