Reviews for Hold Me Back
MaraSa chapter 18 . 3/22
First of all I'm not good at English, that's why I had to translate it to try to be understandable. I'm not sure if one day you're going to read this but just to express myself a little and take away this urge to comment on this Fanfic as I always do.

The plot is sensational, quite good, you won my attention, the depth you used in each sentence was the best, just all that fascinated me. But I must admit that some things frustrated me a lot, like the part of SaiNaru, I thought good are pieces that will be but it was what you used a lot, it was ugly to see that Naruto responded in a good way when it came to Sai, you put more emotions with him he, and when it came to Sasuke was more dry and uncomfortable, it seems that he's just obsessed instead of being a love, or a strong bond, I stayed until chapter 18 because I'm not loving this guy's anguish, and I do not I endured it But in the same way I only needed to finish it and there was a shortage of SasuNaru, which disappointed me, having such a good plot, I hope you keep writing you are very good.
KURAMAX chapter 21 . 3/21
Honestly,i'm just finished ch1 & idk why my instinct began to suspicious with all the way u write every words...i mean,my instinct said that there's will be something that i wouldn't want to read;which my instinct was right after i read some reviews;naruto will die at the end...
So...as an anti-main character death,i skip those chapters all the way till i'm finally in ch20;which this chapter was where every reviewers will crying. & don't get me wrong,although i don't read all of them completely,it's still hurt A LOT(& i know the pain will become worse if i read every single chapter)

& then there's ch21 as an epilogue. Everything was fine till kabuto suddenly using edo tensei on naruto.& yet,u mention that hella "(TBC)" at the end which mean there must be a freakin' sequel...i don't really get that tho
Unmei Sama chapter 21 . 1/17
This was an incredible journey the ending was perfect, sad and unfair considering we all love a happy ending but I liked it a lot. You captured the characters in a way I could imagine would be them in the actual anime/manga.
Lovely work!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/31/2017
Jesus fucking Christ.

I kept waiting for Naruto to come back. I knew it was impossible but I kept hop in, rereading and straining for any him that it was a genjutsu or a substitution even though it made jntono sense. And it really hit during the epilogue and fuck. Fuck you. That hurts. Really fucking hurts.

Well done.
Juliet chapter 20 . 12/24/2017
when I read this story i cried so badly and so loudly but I love it very much. this is my best sasunaru fanfiction. Feeling so sad for sasuke.
BUT GOOD WORK KEEP IT UP
BettyeK chapter 20 . 12/6/2017
I don't know if you still read reviews but this was done excellently. Thank you for your offering. I can see why it was a hard story to read, but it must've been hellashish to write as well. Great job
A name chapter 21 . 7/15/2017
Why are you doing this to me? You even made me tear up. Wow, just wow, I think that this fic deserves way more love, reviews, etc'. I know that you wrote this fic years ago but, I hope that you are reading this: you are an amazing writer and this fic is definitely one of my favorites fics that I've read.
P.S. why did you write in the END of the fic TBC?
Brenda247 chapter 21 . 4/28/2017
A nice and sad story .Even if I'm please see to a story , where for a change, Sasuke is the Hokage.
Brenda247 chapter 20 . 4/28/2017
I hope that Naruto did know before he died that Sasuke DID love him .Cause if not then he would really be a baka .
Brenda247 chapter 11 . 4/28/2017
And now what is he gonna do ?
Brenda992 chapter 21 . 3/4/2017
I so love it.
Brenda992 chapter 19 . 2/28/2017
I got dust in my eyes.
Brenda992 chapter 18 . 2/28/2017
I think by now Naruto knows that Sasuke doesn't hate him as much as he says.
Brenda992 chapter 17 . 2/28/2017