Reviews for Hold Me Back
I so love it.
Brenda992 chapter 19 . 2/28
I got dust in my eyes.
Brenda992 chapter 18 . 2/28
I think by now Naruto knows that Sasuke doesn't hate him as much as he says.
Brenda992 chapter 17 . 2/28
Woah. Intense .
EviL L chapter 10 . 1/1
This is cool
Guest chapter 20 . 12/9/2016
I've been waiting for the final part of Epilogue to come out for 3 years. God, I want it so much. Please update it dear Writer. Please.
Seth chapter 5 . 11/19/2016
*revulsed not revised. Autocorrect
Seth chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
I can't fathom sasuke ever holding up a middle finger as a response, that's just so not him. And the madara/obito here just didn't feel right for me, the one you've portrayed here is too cocky. I didn't see the point of adding Sainaru; it's incongruous n stupid. And the Sainaru parts were too much, I was thoroughly revised by it and the fact that naruto was enjoying it. In chapter two, you'd mentioned how naruto had never been touched that way, so he had that inchoate sensorial experience as he would have had if it were sasuke touching him. What difference would that make then? Taking into cognizance that he has the tendency to get flushed n hyperventilate over anyone touching him, then anyone would do for him right? If that's not what you're trying to delineate, then why is naruto behaving like an orgasmic putty over a random touch because he's 'never been touched like that before in his life'? If this is purportedly a SasuNaru fic, it does not qualify as one as some chapters were pretty vague, naruto carrying on because it "feels so good". Because if it were one, only sasuke would've elicited a sensorial response from naruto n not just any random guy. If this is not what you're projecting, then you should have had the decency to at least tenably expatiate on that little aspect. I'm cognizant of the fact that naruto saw sai as a simulacrum of sasuke so since he felt his love was unrequited he allowed sai to continue. But really what is the POINT of writing a sasunaru fic when sasuke specifically isnt just the only the one to elicit sexual feelings in naruto? There are subtle insinuations that if naruto were ever loved romantically by anyone, he would like it and carry on with the relationship anyways. One gets the impression that arbitrarily there could be gaanaru nejinaru kibanaru shikanaru throw in some more pairings here. If youre saying that the main pairing is SasuNaru then naruto isnt supposed to feel anything by the touch of any person other than sasuke. Somethings instantly put you off. Also, in the last part did Sasuke have penetrative sex with naruto repeatedly..or were they just attempts of oral sex? Or whatever he did it didn't involve penetration? It would be good if you add a flashback of some sort to the next part of the epilogue about what happened in Oros clinic and what he felt before sexually advancing on him from sasuke s perspective. If naruto is somehow revived in the epilogue, i wouldn't mind if it has mpreg (implied or not) in it. Procreation would further consolidate their relationship in some way, kabuto having something to do with making the revived naruto able to concieve a child as the heir to the uchiha clan. Just a nascent idea for the next part of the epilogue
nugatory agglomeration of cerebral responsivity chapter 21 . 11/4/2016
Ive been reading and rereading your fic, only to find an incomplete epilogue. I don't understand your deliberately abandoning the ending when you've mentioned that you're going to post it elsewhere. Why give people false hope when you don't want to finish the epilogue. It is just a chapter, you can find the time to write it down just like the other chapters. Or where IS the link for the epilogue if youve written it?
yumenohime-sama chapter 21 . 8/19/2016
Oh shit! . this one is tragedy... TTTT my naruto...TT btw, you write it TBC but it's already completed?
Kaimiyuki chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Oops, one more thing. Can I ask why you don't want to write anymore? (If that's not too much to ask)
Kaimiyuki chapter 21 . 8/15/2016
Hello Reign of Tears! I just wanted to drop a review for this story because I LOVE LOVE LOVE your style of writing. Something about your writing captivates me. You're really talented and one of my favorite authors on this site. I know that you said you won't be writing stories anymore (which is a shame in my opinion because you're amazingly talented!) but thank you for writing SasuNaru stories that capture their personalities perfectly. I hope you can finish the epilogue. I also hope that you read this review so that you know how much I appreciate your stories! Thanks for writing! :)
yume76 chapter 21 . 8/13/2016
One of the few really good SasuNaru Canon stories. Made me cry in the end. So, are you going to finish the epilogue or what?