Reviews for Hold Me Back
Celestinasong chapter 1 . 6/13
You have a typo in the first sentence. It's kind of hard to get into even the best of stories, when the grammar is bad.
Yullenator chapter 21 . 6/12
The hell did i just read omg.
dieanneace chapter 21 . 6/7
Noooooooooooooo dont stop! Its too good to stop now. Omg i swear im crying! I cant describe any feelings but this is awesome!
YukinaUzuha chapter 21 . 5/7
Oh, hell no! You can't stop there! This story is just beyond amazing! Please tell me, will there be a sequel!? I must know!

Sincerely, your loyal reader.
ZisinLove chapter 21 . 3/24
I was totally captivated. this is one of a kind. I'm glad to have found your story. what really made me pause was when sasuke bows and offers that to naruto. It was goddamn beautiful and tragic. Kudos!
Moka-girl chapter 13 . 2/1
You really should read this story again and edit it. You are constantly confusing your tenses and that makes the story hard to enjoy.
Moka-girl chapter 2 . 2/1
Careful, you switch tenses a lot.
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 2/1
Except for a few grammar troubles here and there, this story seems nice.
feeltherainbow17 chapter 21 . 12/14/2014
Where's the next part? I really like this, probably one of the few stories that had everyone in character. I cried and laughed as I was reading and so please, will you continue it? It was beautiful
TwinnedGaff chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
ohhhhhhhh
TwinnedGaff chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
*Cries*
I feel so sad for some reason. idk why.
But I hope nothing bad happens next Chapter. n
Engeltjemaeli chapter 20 . 11/28/2014
Fanfics don't usually make me cry, but damn. This was a sad ending :( Good job tho.
Bottlecaps chapter 21 . 9/6/2014
Irrevocably, heart-wrenchingly written. Minus a few minor grammatical errors, your story was flawless. It filled me with such poignant emotion that I cried reading the last few chapters. By the middle of the story I figured that Naruto was going to meet his death in one way or another, either by Sasuke's attempts to save him (which ironically, ultimately lead to his death) or by the Kyuubi burning his body from the inside out.

But I never expected it to end in quite that way, and such a skill as you possess is masterful indeed. You kept me riveted from start to finish. Any story that can capture a reader and make him or her feel, truly feel, for the characters is truly a remarkable story. Thank you for writing this.
amphotericoxide chapter 21 . 8/5/2014
Please do show the link where you post the other part of the epilogue once you've written it down..
Other than minor grammatical errors in tenses..this fic was so evocatively and poignantly written down...its absolutely my most favourite Sasunaru angsty canon verse fic..i can only hope the next chapter has considerably more intimate scenes than the previous ones...
Asuna08 chapter 21 . 8/5/2014
OMG please continue with this story im loving it plz