Reviews for Hate Is Misguided Love
Cassandraishere chapter 17 . 7/12
I just went through an emotional roller coaster. This is so good!
Gabby-Hunter chapter 17 . 4/17/2016
Aww I love it
Marti will want to be the flower girl and simon the ring boy hehe so adorable :)
beianzhen chapter 17 . 12/30/2015
Will u ever update this story?
SinCos chapter 17 . 9/16/2015
I really liked this. :)
lilkathra chapter 17 . 6/28/2014
Love to know what happens next
ViolentDelight chapter 17 . 8/13/2013
I really enjoyed reading this and even though it's a disappointment that their are questions that were left unanswered I really like how at least at the end they're together and it didn't end with them having some big problem. Loved this wish you would revisit this and finish it.
Brooke barnes chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
Hey'to whom it may consern I read this and couldn't help but think its portraying a lot of events in my husbands life. And the James and detail is dead on . I wonder who this author is ?...
kmr04 chapter 17 . 12/28/2012
Will there be an update soon? It has been a very long time and hoping that the story will be finished.
Paystin4Life chapter 17 . 8/17/2012
OMG! Please please please update soon! I am dying to see how Nora and George finally find out about Casey and Derek! :)
SharonLoves1D chapter 17 . 5/6/2012
Awww this is the most adorable thing ever
Kimmiko T chapter 17 . 2/20/2012
I love this story!

Please update soon!

Thanx!
ImNotHarleyQuinn chapter 17 . 11/20/2011
Okay, this is the best story I have ever read on fanfiction. Hands-down. Not even kidding.

It's just so absolutely perfect. I can't even form words.

Just, thanks for writing this :)
Mae Snapdragon chapter 16 . 11/15/2011
Oh my god. The baby calling Derek "daddy". Priceless.
SarcasticBl0nde chapter 17 . 10/3/2011
I just found this story and I love it! Please update soon!
UnbelievinglyRandom chapter 17 . 8/17/2011
I'm so hooked on this story. Usually I don't read Fics that aren't complete but someone on tumblr recommended me this Fic! And I'm so GLAD I read it. Its really awesome. So update soon?