Reviews for Lessons Taught, Lessons Learned
never-ending1 chapter 16 . 6/11/2014
love your kerry and Kim and the vast extended family, looking forward to reading your other K/K stories
bamboo72498 chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Fantastic as always! It was funny i had to explaine what CP was and about Kerry's dissability to my younger cousin who was reading over my shoulder. Now she knows and wants to read more of this story so i gotta stop writing this reivew P anyway i love it :)
Mrs. 11th chapter 16 . 6/24/2012
This was so so amazing and awesome and sweet!
Poweradeblue chapter 16 . 2/18/2012
Very lovely story. Just one thing, in the last chapter, the epilog, Maggie ist thirteen when she is holding Sophie and then she is fourteen when she is walking away.

Very good work.
ER's No.1 Fan chapter 16 . 6/13/2011
OMG

I can't believe how long and how good this story is

I love how well the characters are developed and think the ending is really nice

The idea combining Kerry and Maggie was great

Just love love loved it

Can you write a sequel?

Eirinn Croi chapter 16 . 1/31/2011
Wow, I didn't think this would take so long to read. Sorry about that.

I really liked it. Maggie is adorable and Chloe :) The friendship between Kerry and Maggie was really believable. I almost cried for Maggie after they left the movie theatre and she started to cry in the car :( I loved the bit in the restaurant when the woman thinks they are a family, I could just picture it and it makes me smile. I'm glad Kerry and Kim have Sophia in the end and another on the way :) I saw on your profile you're writing a sequel? That would be so cool, I'll be looking forward to reading it!

Great work here and hopefully I'll get to read more of your stuff soon. Or Something looks interesting :)
sheliestothestars chapter 16 . 1/30/2011
Fisrt of all, i'm so sorry for reviewing this so late, i swear i meant to do it earlier...

but anyway, this epilogue was amazing. It was short and sweet and i just loved to see how things had turned out for them. Maggie and Sophie we're so adorable and just the whole chapter makes me smile and go awwww :) Great writing!

Can't wait for your next story :) (no pressure intended, just that i really enjoy reading your stories)
Katelyn Rhianne chapter 16 . 1/28/2011
Awh perfect ending! I love that they finally did have kids and Sophie sounds so cute :) And it was great finding out that Maggie didn't need her crutches anymore, that was unexpected but really great :)

Not much more I can say except Well done :)
weaver-riter chapter 16 . 1/27/2011
It's been a while since you've gotten a review from me, huh? ;) Just wanted to let you know that I really liked this chapter. It brings a nice closure to the story. Good job!
sheliestothestars chapter 15 . 1/16/2011
Awwwww! So sweet! :D This last chapter had me smiling but mixed with some sadness. This has been a great story and i'm sad that it's ending :/ I hope you get the epilogue out soon :D I think i might go and read this all again on one sitting, I miss it already! Haha
AmandaIsAwesome chapter 15 . 1/15/2011
Aww yay! This was such a sweet story. I just love Kerry and Kim. Probably more than any other pairing. But you did a fantastic job with this. As always. Can't wait to see what you have in the epilogue. : )
ithinkyourewonderful chapter 15 . 1/15/2011
Such a sweet ending :)
ithinkyourewonderful chapter 14 . 1/12/2011
SO SWEET!

We were promised an epilogue, weren't we?

I couldn't take it if it was over already!
ithinkyourewonderful chapter 13 . 1/12/2011
"Why do you like them?" Liam asked.

"What's rugby?" Maggie added.

"Where in the world is Kenya?" Chloe screeched.

Hysterical and such a very accurate reaction from three young kids!
sheliestothestars chapter 14 . 1/12/2011
Awwww! How sweet! :D This whole chapter had me smiling so much. I could see everything in my mind and it's just... awwww :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »