Reviews for Silver and Gold
Danielle chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Awww! Bitter-sweet! That was a really great fic!

1. I was super touched about the "coincidence" that Tim noticed. That was really nice that you did too and wrote abour it. )

2. At the end that McGee coudln't remember if it was silver or gold, yes I can see why that is sad and why he would feel guilty but it is a symbol that he is moving on. That is a bitter thought but that he remmebers is the important parts, that is sweet.

Bittersweet, I love it.

Keep up the good work!
pirate-princess1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! This is literarly the most adorable thing ever.
Mighty-Huntress chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Huh. And here I thought the name came from the old Girl Scouts song-"Make new friends, but keep the old, one is silver and the other's gold." Meh. Whichever. -Huntress
Torra Jhed chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
This was a very sweet story. I liked it a lot and I think the title is entirely appropriate.
SweetSinger2010 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Oh, how poignant and sweet! Kudos to McGee for being so sensitive and thougtful! Oddly enough, my favorite part of the story was this: "Then realizes with a pang of guilt that he can't even remember anymore." I don't know why, but this line struck me. Perhaps because of its simple, sad irony? Good job. :)
Zayz chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I actually really liked the title. It works. Don't change it. :)

I actually really liked the whole fic too. It was sweet and the last sentence was a doozy, because sometimes I miss Kate too, even though I like Ziva a million times better. McGee's hesitancy and his mental head-slap was nicely done.

Only thing I would say stylistically is to work on showing, not telling, the character's emotions because sometimes it got a little heavy-handed on the narration of what McGee and Ziva were feeling (that gets problematic because Ziva, whatever she may feel, is not touchy-feely at all) but otherwise, I enjoyed this story very much.

Nice job - thanks for writing!

Cheers.

X

-Zay
Elizewyn chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
That was very touching and sweet, i loved it !
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Good fic. The name is actually really good. McGee's little explanation was adorable and very cute. A very orignal idea.
Gunner'sDream chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
It's not a coincidence, it's a sign, Kate wanted Ziva on this team- i never really thought of it like that.

I loved this story! it was really great and i love the mcgee/ziva friendship. very touching.
fukitimout chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Awesome story! And your title's fine. Not the best, but fine. And your story is amazing. Is that is, or is there more? Because I want more... :)

I have to say my favorite line was the last one. It was zoo haunting. And I never made the cross/star connection before, so nice catch!
fukitimout chapter 1 . 12/6/2010

L Moonshade chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Excellent story, very touching. Thanks for sharing!
TheaterFreak123 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Cute
C. E. Mott chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
great story!
Hyseion chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
The title option that immediately popped into my head was "Sides of the Same Coin." It doesn't really tie in though. Wouldn't be hard to make it fit. I really liked this. I don't really read a lot of NCIS stories, but it jumped out at me. Good job.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »