Reviews for In A Moment Like This
Summary of your awful fanfic chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
-Summary of your awful fanfic 'In A Moment Like This'-

-Chanee and N'evergreen, the Danish Eurovision entrants, are in Belarus for no reason in particular-

-There is a maze there, imaginatively called 'Minsk Maze', (this does not exist in real life) which, once you're in, it's hard to get out again-

*Ruslan Alehno, who is yet another Eurovision entrant (go figure) warns them about going in the maze.

Ruslan: Do not go in the maze! If you do, you will be stuck there until the morning.

*Ruslan then leaves*

Chanee: Hey, let's go in the maze.

N'evergreen: What, didn't you hear Ruslan? He told us NOT to go in the maze!

Chanee: Oh, I heard him alright. But if we don't go in the maze, the author won't get the plot that they want, so I have to ignore his advice and run in.

*Chanee runs into the maze*

N'evergreen: I will also ignore his advice and run after you!

*N'evergreen runs into the maze*

Chanee and N'evergreen: Oh, we're lost.

-Chanee and N'evergreen then start yapping about things that happened in previous fanfictions-

-They then find Miro in the maze, who is, SHOCKINGLY, yet another Eurovision entrant!-

Miro: Oh hey there you guys! It sure is a coincedence that us Eurovision entrants keep running into each other, huh? I'm not going to mention it though, lest the author smite me with fury.

N'evergreen: Hey Miro, can you help us get out of here?

Miro: No, I am also lost.

Dun dun DUNNNN!

-Suddenly, Ruslan comes back to save the day-

Ruslan: Never fear, the Belarussian is here! (He actually says that in the fic I swear to god)

N'evergreen: We're lost.

Ruslan: I know you're lost, but I am here to help you all out of here!

*They follow Ruslan who knows the maze because he's Belarussian, so obviously he would know it off by heart.*

Ruslan: We are out now.

Chanee: Let's talk about the Eurovision.

All: YAAAAY!

The End.
Denmark chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
As a Dane I am very proud of them both for representing us. Not for getting lost in a Belarussian maze, however. Ha. :)
Choco chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Cute! Nice! Love it!
Eurovision-Lover chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
That was very nice, actually. I didn't even know there was any Eurovision fanfiction!