Reviews for Chemistry
Lance58 chapter 11 . 9/21/2015
Another interesting chapter.. Wow, wish there's a continuation
Lance58 chapter 8 . 9/21/2015
Wait at the end did Serah and fang date?! What or are they just friends?.. Anyway I like this chapter it has more depth feel to it.. Keep it up
Lance58 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
I actually like the chapter especially the last one.. I can imagine fang wagging her tail as light praise her ahaha cute chapter
Avienda chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
It would be cool to see the whole story from Lightnings perspective *hint, hint*
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Please add lemon scenes
Deflow chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Not bad.
suziegon chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
You're an ass.
Tear of Light chapter 12 . 9/29/2013
Wow. This was just wow. A really gripping and dark story. Very nice. You captured things so well in this, despair, fragile hope, everything. Well done!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
Will you finish this?
Freestylesmile chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
Yaaay I love this. I thought the reference to the caged bird was lovely, and now I'm imagining Pirate!Fang with a parrot (what kinds of phrases would she teach it to say?). I like seeing Lightning being the one holding Fang prisoner, although I get the feeling that will change at some point. I was really happy to see Fang thinking about taking the admiral along when she escapes. I think this would be a really fun one to continue if you ever feel up to it.
FalconTytus chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
having a POTC relapse and so absolutely loving this!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
Well, well, soldier...

Ooohhh yeees, pirates! YARR!

This was pretty darn awesome, my friend!

That was quite the unique relationship that grew and evolved between Captain Lightning and her lovely prisoner, yesh. Take everything, give nothing back! YARR!
Man, now, I REALLY can't wait for "Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag". LOL

Great work! Keep it up!
Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
suziegon chapter 11 . 4/27/2013
Oh... my... gosh... PIRATES! *looks around frantically not knowing what to do with herself* That was HOT. Except now I wish you would show us what happens next... :P
Avienda chapter 11 . 4/26/2013
Sometimes i want a sequel to a specially interesting oneshot. Like this one
TheGadgetFish chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Huh. What's this? HAPPY, UNSMUTTY FIC? This is amazing bro, even if you did write it hella days ago! Slice-of-life fic is the best.