Reviews for Chemistry
Not bad.
suziegon chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
You're an ass.
Tear of Light chapter 12 . 9/29/2013
Wow. This was just wow. A really gripping and dark story. Very nice. You captured things so well in this, despair, fragile hope, everything. Well done!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
Will you finish this?
Freestylesmile chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
Yaaay I love this. I thought the reference to the caged bird was lovely, and now I'm imagining Pirate!Fang with a parrot (what kinds of phrases would she teach it to say?). I like seeing Lightning being the one holding Fang prisoner, although I get the feeling that will change at some point. I was really happy to see Fang thinking about taking the admiral along when she escapes. I think this would be a really fun one to continue if you ever feel up to it.
FalconTytus chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
having a POTC relapse and so absolutely loving this!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
Well, well, soldier...

Ooohhh yeees, pirates! YARR!

This was pretty darn awesome, my friend!

That was quite the unique relationship that grew and evolved between Captain Lightning and her lovely prisoner, yesh. Take everything, give nothing back! YARR!
Man, now, I REALLY can't wait for "Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag". LOL

Great work! Keep it up!
Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
suziegon chapter 11 . 4/27/2013
Oh... my... gosh... PIRATES! *looks around frantically not knowing what to do with herself* That was HOT. Except now I wish you would show us what happens next... :P
Avienda chapter 11 . 4/26/2013
Sometimes i want a sequel to a specially interesting oneshot. Like this one
TheGadgetFish chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Huh. What's this? HAPPY, UNSMUTTY FIC? This is amazing bro, even if you did write it hella days ago! Slice-of-life fic is the best.
Silentx32 chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
Wow another fine edition from the smut expert.
Raziel12 chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
This is such a Lightning thing to do. After all, she does need to show Fang who's boss, right?
Major Mike Powell III chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
Well, well, soldier...

Hoo-rrah! 1 review, btches!

Now, this was AW3SOME!

A li'l established FLight to set the stage, mentions of smexy shenanigans, and then...Lightning is in the showa' and she locked the door. Wow. That's...that's just...X_X Poor, poor Fang. :C

But it's alright, since Fang sure knows how to please herself, and boy did she ever! That was H-O-T, yesss. Fang indulges in the art of self-pleasuring, with a li'l bit of her vivid imagination to help'er along. Me gusta! X3

And then, Lightning joins in, in a way. LOL That smexy little minx! *W* That was oddly sweet, if I may add. :3 Lightning is still a bitch. LMAO

Great work, Marine! Keep'em comin'!
Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
EliteSky chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
Way cool! I miss this fandom already. I supposed the "Rai" in Fangrai came from Lightning's Japanese name of Raitoningu? I'll check it out, hopefully can make a wee contribution... thanks for the heads up! Good writing, as always, Swampert. Though I noticed the tendency for you to write in second person's narrative. That has always been the most challenging, and difficult to comprehend. Joys to writing!