Reviews for I Love You More Than You Will Ever Know
i love it
iheartgdragonandgrell123 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
that. was. AUSOME!
vampireXgirl13X chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Kyaaaaa! :D This has made me one of the most happiest yaoi fangirls in the world! And that ain't no lie! I loved this to bits and I'm adding it to my collection IMMEDIATELY. /_
OrgasmicYaoi chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
yay for slutty female bashing *whoops in delight* This was a fantastic fanfic. I adore them completely.
mountain ash chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This was beautiful and perfectly written-there were no blatant mistakes. You are a fabulous author-great description. Though, Kyo may have been a little OOC.
Neko Morie chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I like this story. Very sweet and loving. :)

Neko Morie
ShounenAiFangirl15 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
AHHH! This was AMAZING! I love you so much right now! Eeeeep!
nekochi energetic cat chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
i have to say...this is...THE MOST AMAZING AND SHOCKING YAOI ABOUT KYO AND YUKI I HAVE EVER READ!
Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Woman! You need to continue this story! I need more! Please!
ANIMELOVEDOLL chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. - /3 I love this story! :D It's so cute :-:
Da-Special-Song chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
HATORI? Seriously! Uke! OMG!

Hahas, LOL. Sorry for major reaction there. It's kinda hard to imagine Hatori with long hair and going all lovey-dovey with Shigure. But thank goodness it wasn't really that much of it. Nice work. Keep it up! :)

Love,

Da-Special-Song
Sinful Princess chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Did they ever get their breakfast? I mean I know they got a lot of "milk", but... well, I guess there's still some cheesecake at the house.

Anyway... HOT! ;nose-bleeding;
BLub271 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Weeeeellllll... Wow! I really dying right nowwwsss... HAAAA... Really nice fic. lolz
NobodyHomeNobodyHere chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This is another one of my favorite fanfics. The story itself is so splendid that the readers completely overlook the few mistakes (gramatically). I happen to really enjoy this fic; I've lost count of the times I've read it! Thoroughly splendid.
pandas'n'kisses chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I'm blushing from freaking head to toe because this was such a sexy,awesome yukixkyo story. One of the best.