Reviews for Rosco the Time Traveling Salesman
Teekalin chapter 23 . 5/7
You should do a sequel to this where the Doctor comes and visits ;-)
A great and funny story and I really liked the part where Merlin was reading Harry Potter all along. And the Nerf gun battle was hilarious.
Axel Treehorn chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Oh crap.
The Hope Lions chapter 23 . 7/12/2014
I just want to commend you on being able to take a plot as entirely ridiculous as this and still having an incredibly good plot. You're an amazing writer and I really hope you know that.
The Hope Lions chapter 22 . 7/12/2014
YES! PERFECTION!
The Hope Lions chapter 11 . 7/12/2014
MORDRED AS A CHILD IS ADORABLE WHY DID HE BECOME EVIL WHY DIDN'T HE EAT MORE PIXY STICKS? (Fun fact, a friend and I ate 300 on a field trip once.)
The Hope Lions chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
If I don't end up reviewing the last chapter it's because these earlier ones have killed me.
The Hope Lions chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
I don't normally review until the end of finished things, but the Colin Morgan Midnight thing was too perfect not to. I ended up choking I was laughing so hard.
Anon chapter 22 . 12/14/2013
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH Merlin is a Potterhead! This is a wonderfully funny and great story, keep up the amazing work :) (did u c that? I just made a smiley face throught the internet!)
Savannah Silverstone chapter 23 . 4/20/2013
Usually I only reviewstories to make people update faster nd usually when I read a story that's done, I just favorite it. I've been reading your stories for the past few weeks and I lovveeeee them! I read the phineas and ferb one and eventually I'll also read the rsnsoming Emrys! Anyway stay tuned for more reviews from me haha! I'll be writing a lot seeing as I'm reading most of your stories _
Savannah Silverstone chapter 15 . 4/20/2013
Hahaha! Kudos to this chpter for making me laugh out loud! AND THE PICTURE! Lollllll!_
PyromaniacSchizophrenic chapter 22 . 2/11/2013
I knew merlin would be into harry potter...I wonder how he reacted to 'merlin's beard'
Guest chapter 23 . 1/30/2013
This is the longest crack!fic I've ever read. I loved it. Thankyou.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
This has become my favourite chater. It's epic! Brilliant! So many great lines!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
FANTASTIC! FANTASTIC, FANTASTIC, FANTASTIC!

I Loved this chapter!

Now to read the rest.
Book girl fan chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
Why is it that I really want Merlin to lose his temper and just blast everything? Then, either they all look at him and scream "It's a sorcerer!" Or they just ignore him entirely.