Reviews for Rosco the Time Traveling Salesman
Doctor Who Fan chapter 1 . 10/1
What an idiot. Rosco is going to cause a paradox and destroy the entire universe
It would be cooler and funnier if the salesman also had older TV's with him in order to show the difference in the evolution of television to show that the color and quality changed over a period of time rather then overnight. Then they wouldn't think it magic so much and explain a little about the CRT (Cathrode Ray Tube) and in the early days you constantly had to replace blown fuses.
Merlin is the smart one actually. There are tons of proof available that cell phones for long exposure can and is dangerous to your health and for a short time back when they were the kind that weighed like a brick they were banned due to concerns it could cause cancer but corporations pushed for the go ahead and using rushed science they pushed for legislation to allow them anyways.

It is more complicated then that but that is the short version since most people view things on phones and won't pay attention to actual facts and only what the *media gurus* tell them to think which fits all too well into the Korporate plans.
Maybe you should've had him find Bob's Temps to work for him to build the cell phone towers in England and other infrastructure needed. Bob's Temps is a funny radio ad from the computer game Streets of Sim City which is also a spin off of the Sim City franchise by Maxis before EA murdered the series in cold blood with their Sim City 2013 scandal.
watch?vIraXKr4A6W0 All Sim Copter Ads 20 mins.

Maxis did the original Sim City PC/Mac and Sim City 2000 and a whole bunch of spin offs such as Sim Theme Park/Sim Hospital/Sim Town *A kids version* of Sim City and both Copter and Racing.

Copter and Racing you can race either in prebuilt cities or ones you made in Sim City 2000 which means you will never race in the same city twice no matter how hard you try. One of the radio ads in the game makes a reference to Sim City 2000 with the following words at the end "Now pay attention to your flying"

M favorite is ad number 3.
Dante Morose chapter 6 . 7/17
"Arthur snorted. 'What kind of man sparkles?'" Major Armstrong. Major Alex Louis Armstrong.

If you haven't watched Fullmetal Alchemist, shame on you, but seriously that is exactly what popped into my head when I read that line.

Great story. I'm loving it so far!
Great future addiction for Merlin!
I normally avoid crack fic, but I was rereading all your stuff and finally decided to look at this one. It's really good, thanks!
Teekalin chapter 23 . 5/7
You should do a sequel to this where the Doctor comes and visits ;-)
A great and funny story and I really liked the part where Merlin was reading Harry Potter all along. And the Nerf gun battle was hilarious.
Axel Treehorn chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Oh crap.
The Hope Lions chapter 23 . 7/12/2014
I just want to commend you on being able to take a plot as entirely ridiculous as this and still having an incredibly good plot. You're an amazing writer and I really hope you know that.
The Hope Lions chapter 22 . 7/12/2014
The Hope Lions chapter 11 . 7/12/2014
MORDRED AS A CHILD IS ADORABLE WHY DID HE BECOME EVIL WHY DIDN'T HE EAT MORE PIXY STICKS? (Fun fact, a friend and I ate 300 on a field trip once.)
The Hope Lions chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
If I don't end up reviewing the last chapter it's because these earlier ones have killed me.
The Hope Lions chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
I don't normally review until the end of finished things, but the Colin Morgan Midnight thing was too perfect not to. I ended up choking I was laughing so hard.
Anon chapter 22 . 12/14/2013
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH Merlin is a Potterhead! This is a wonderfully funny and great story, keep up the amazing work :) (did u c that? I just made a smiley face throught the internet!)