Reviews for Chuck vs The Brit
Guest chapter 19 . 6/3/2015
INTERSECtion! Get it! Cuz he's the intersect and they just went different ways at an intersection! I am so punny...
Blackravens5 chapter 25 . 1/30/2015
Great story, I really want to read more!
Ceriarcher chapter 25 . 12/17/2014
I know it's bern a long time since you updated but please please finish this I need to know what happens!
Mueckenboss chapter 25 . 8/17/2014
A good Story, well written, comes more?
Mueckenboss chapter 10 . 8/16/2014
Good story, well written, i enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/7/2014
Update!
vanarian chapter 25 . 7/4/2014
Enjoying both this and your Damian series - but dang, it's been a while since you updated! I hope you haven't given up on them!
Waiting for updates :)
-vanarian
Bubblekins1010 chapter 25 . 6/2/2014
Ack! Me again. wasn't logged in. I'm the one wondering about the story being dead or alive.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/2/2014
Hello? Is this story still even alive? I'm in love with it but I REALLY don't want it to be another of those stories that I imagine about for hours trying to figure out the things and plots that'll happen next, but never finding out because it never updates again (Ihave alot of thos already T.T). I would love to know if your still plannning to work on ths story or if you're just planning to discontinue, or finish it in a few years... I would love to know and I would love to finish reading it! You've done a very good job so far! .
Ryvule chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
John Casey is NSA not CIA.
smkdolphin94 chapter 25 . 5/13/2014
Great crossover!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
Hahaha! Everyone just has to love Devon, it's not his fault he's so perfect.

Captain Awesome away!
Smokey.Melons chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
Agent Sarah Walker is CIA and so was Bryce Larkin.
Major John Casey is, in fact, NSA.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/22/2014
Update! I love your story :)
Guest chapter 25 . 1/14/2014
Update update update update. Never give up on this story even if takes a year per chapter! I love this fanfic and I will forever be one of my favorites :)