Reviews for Miriflower
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
No... Why did she run away?
renee chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
This is REALLY good you should make one more chapter...
Please?
DarkHorseBlueSky chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Aww! That was so sweet! You actually pierced the wall of indifference that surrounds my cold, dark heart!
Hehe. Just kidding. I'm actually a very emotional person.
Review for review? Please?
Moi chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Keep writing! Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing! Pleeease! So so good!
Freakin' Fanfiction Addict chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Good story, a little OOC but still good. Please continue I would really like to read more, and if it no longer reflects your current writing style you can always change it around a little. If you do that please, please, please keep the story the same...
AinsleyWright chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
I hope you update. Please update. I love this story's about her.
manicpixiedreamnope chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Hi, thank you all so much for the love and constructive criticism! I definitely appreciate what all of you have to say. I've been writing Miri I think more like myself than the character, but that's just my own personal writing style. Some of your reviews have been absolute day-makers; it's so nice to log on and find so much love! That being said, I doubt I'll be updating any time soon. This was a fluff piece I started when I was thirteen, and my writing is a lot different now. I would love love LOVE to hear from any of you about your writing, just message me or post a review! Thank you lovelies for all of your support and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.
CheezyBread chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Uummmm... Ok so, I JUST got finished reading the book for the second time, and this just seems really out of character for Miri. And her Dad. And Peder. Peder was actually the most in character actually. Miri REALLY likes Peder. REALLY. She wouldn't have pulled her hand away. She wouldn't have run away. She wouldn't have told her Dad that she didn't want it. She wouldn't have thought that her Dad had put Peder up to anything, as if it was some kind of joke or dare or something. Peder is a sincere person and says what he means, and she knows that. Miri is a beautiful, confident person who doesn't run away from problems like a child. As if her best friend that SHE loves loving HER is a problem! She would be thrilled, and I don't think that she would leave him hanging. She would tell him she loved him too. Also her Dad saying, "And you know that I want what is best. And , right now, this is best." Then Miri's, "I don't want to." Then, "Yes you do. You just don't know you do." Her Father does love her and want what's best for her, but he gives her her space and agency. What he would really believe was best for would be to let her make her own decisions in her own time.
There's more, but that's all I'll say.
books R fun chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Review or I'll be on steroids! Review before I lose my sanity and I lost a quarter of my brain already!
UniLion chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Really good! It feels like I'm reading an extra part of the book, written by the author! ;) I think u should make Miri meet another guy she might like ;) give Peter some competition, alhough I do LOVE Peter ;)
book lover chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
PLEASE PLEASE update soon you have to or else I will cry my self to sleep at night.
uluvme-realornotreal chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Hehehe... good story, I like the Jack Sparrow type conversation. It makes me laugh. Please write more, I want her to come precariously close to death and have Peder save her, then they fall in love and get married.
alwayspurple chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Awww! That was so cute! The ending AHHHHHHHHH!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Please make more if you don't I will cry my self to sleep at night
book lover chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
PLEASE keep going it is just so sweet and I love the way you put a cliff hanger at the end.