Reviews for Letters
the-cari-moose chapter 12 . 10/4
Hmmm I wonder who Harry’s hostage is going to be this time around
the-cari-moose chapter 11 . 10/4
That was an interesting take on Harry and Daphne, I’ve never read them as being portrayed as just friends beforethe circumstances were certainly interesting. Also haha, I totally called Daphne.
the-cari-moose chapter 10 . 10/4
I bet the Slytherin Titus mentioned is Daphne, oh please let it be Daphne! If Fleur can’t see a good thing in front of her face then I hope Haphne can come to fruitation. Those two together are cunning as hell.
the-cari-moose chapter 9 . 10/4
Hells to the yes with the WeasleyBlack joke shop plan. I seriously love those two and they really need some more adult support.
the-cari-moose chapter 8 . 10/4
THAT WAS THE MOST INVIGORATING GAME OF QUIDDITCH I’VE EVER READ! THAT WAS FANTASTIC! I could literally picture the players quickly flying by as I was reading. Usually I don’t care a whit about Quidditch games... mostly I skim read them, but your writing is incredible. It’s like I was right there!
the-cari-moose chapter 7 . 10/4
Yay! Harry’s still doing Quidditch and I imagine Viktor will be as well. It just occurred to me... where are the other two teams practicing? There’s only one Quidditch ch pitch and the Hogwarts team is already using it four days a week.
the-cari-moose chapter 6 . 10/4
Lowkey actually mad because you’ve made these fantastic additions to the tournament with the others ones going on in the schoolparticularly the quidditch, it’s just glorious to read, and now goddamn Barty has ruined everything and Harry’s going to have a terrible year just after things were going so well with the new team.
Really too bad your Harry is still so desperate for friends he allows everyone to walk all over him, but I guess you're just being true to canon.
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 11 . 9/29
I’m really liking the story so far, you’ve really put a lot of work into the OCs. I wouldn’t be adverse to reading a Harry/Lilly fic where they meet under similar circumstances.
Monarchs-sama chapter 22 . 9/27
I truly enjoyed this whole story, each twist and turn was wonderful. It was nice to read a story centered around 4th year and it not be too much like the books just with small differences. keep up the good work
ParadoxVII chapter 21 . 9/23
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for the best Triwizard tournament I've read to this point. I absolutely loved the quidditch parts
Dude chapter 19 . 9/20
Very nice Work!
It was just strange that Cedric was left out practically completely . I rather liked the Interaction with Viktor tough.
Could also have been a longer story but it worked out rather well.
The plot changes you implemented were rather fitting and 'realistc' if you ask me.
Really, well done.
Azure Lightning Emerald Cloud chapter 21 . 9/9
I really liked this story. I don't think I've ever read of pen pals done like this in the HP fandom. I also liked your alternate epilogue since you managed to create really good chemistry with hp and daphne.
Harry learns the unbreakable charm. Harry’s concern with the bubblehead is that it looks breakable. According to JKR’s, magic on magic works together.

Not sure if this was an intentional jab at how most of the canon Harry Potter series lacked common sense when it came down to using magic. If it was, then that was pretty sly. That lesson seemed too random for it not to be. Loving the story so far
TheFinalArbiter chapter 19 . 8/23
I really liked your story. Very nice to read
2,379 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »