Reviews for Letters
andrewwilson.ncd chapter 4 . 8/18
Redery chapter 16 . 7/24
Nice chapter!
Interesting new additions. Although I think a mosque would be a lazy maze as it's mostly just an empty prayer hall usually. Not sure about the Roman temple but he forest and pyramid sound the hardest.
Redery chapter 15 . 7/24
Tsk tsk Daphne.

I can see a lot of rumors starting up now lol.
Great chapter!
The game was pretty cool too
Redery chapter 13 . 7/24
Well that was surprisingly easy xD
Although seriously, Harry should know they wouldn't be harmed lol.
But finally!
Redery chapter 12 . 7/24
That was a fun chapter. The race was cool and the Daphne and Fluer bit were cute.

Not sure how he's gonna end up with her though, without saving her sister and her. Doesn't really seem more interested than a friendship yet
Redery chapter 11 . 7/24
That was interesting wasn't expecting it to be Daphne lol.
Roger deserved a kick in the balls at the least for that.
Redery chapter 10 . 7/24
Ouch Harry. That's like 4 in a row. You'd think being the Boy Who Lived, 2nd best seeker, Out-Flier of Dragons, Bane of Basilisks, Vanquisher of Dark Lords, and the fourth Triwizard champion would get you better odds lol.
Redery chapter 9 . 7/24
Ahh was hoping for a pep talk from one of them to the other lol.
But awesome chapter! Makes me wish we had flying brooms. They sound so fun. Maybe not with a dragon breathing down your back, but in general lol.
Bleh he shouldn't let it go so easily with Ron. Well at least it's not unconditional forgiveness and bffs like nothing ever happened like in the book
Redery chapter 8 . 7/24
That was very well done. You should become a sports commentator xD
The Hedwig part had me laughing.
Redery chapter 7 . 7/24
Glad they made up so fast, don't really like when the angst and drama just gets dragged on for no reason.

You'd think the teachers would be more concerned about him though since even if he did enter his name the chances of him dying are very high being 3 years younger.

Ron has got to go. Please please please?
Redery chapter 6 . 7/24
Awesome chapter! Enjoyed the quidditch bit.
Hope he gets rid of Ron after this, he's annoying! And useless.
Uh-oh Fluer is mad too? Surely she knows he couldn't have put it in himself lol.
Doesn't he also have an alibi this time? Not sure of the exact time frame but seemed like he was training in the quidditch pitch the whole time while people were entering the names.
Redery chapter 5 . 7/24
Really like the idea of more things going on other than just thr competition! Harry should definitely try out for thr dueling on as well.

I wonder how owl magic works. Why can't wizards just write to a criminail and folow the owl to where he is or something lol
Redery chapter 4 . 7/23
The perceptive of Voldy and his merry bunch on how they planned it was amusing.

Isn't Fluer's father something in the french Ministry? Not sure if that's canon or fanon though.

Bill is awesome.

I like what you did with the bank xD Totally opposite of every other fanficition involving goblins and bansk (including my own!) does lol.

I'd apprecaite it if you'd put the translations either in paranthesis next to them, or just as foot notes at the bottom. The webpage doesn't allow copying so it's a bit inconvienet to type it into a translator lol. Do you actually know both languages? That's quite impressive!
Redery chapter 3 . 7/23
Nice chapter!
Ron also just wanted to be friends with him because he was the Harry Potter though.
Loled the Sirius part.
Are the teachers actually reading these or just checking to see if they're done?
2,160 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »