Reviews for Letters
Dault3883 Barron Backslash chapter 2 . 8/3
sorry meant to put that on the guy who stole your story
Dault3883 Barron Backslash chapter 1 . 8/3
reported your plagerist butt go away no one wants to see your stolen story's
vmcclure2 chapter 5 . 7/30
Hee-hee! Hedwig really didn't like her Harry using another method of posting, did she? ! ;D
Hoegh chapter 1 . 7/23
simply the best Harry/fleur story that hold to some kind of canon while the best AU is Deprieved3 on fav) but yours is overall the best so thank you for this masterpiece its the 4th time Im reading it and it still doesnt get old
Son Of Fellblood chapter 17 . 7/12
I just want you too know, even though I doubt that you read reviews for this fic anymore, that I love the Quidditch matches you write. Whereas some writers would prefer to just write the action with little to no dialog, the fact you make it all in the dialog of the commentator makes it way more... real.
I hope to check your profile after I finish this fic and find more amazing HP stories like this one.
Faenor chapter 1 . 7/9
thank you,this was really good to read and I loved every last bit of it.
Cynaotic chapter 13 . 7/4
Nooooooooooooo... now I want Harry with Daphne...
Baby Huey chapter 3 . 6/8
You keep writing yea when you should write yeah. Yea is pronounced yay. I guess that I probably should just let it slide since the story is already complete, and because the the long run, it really is such a silly thing to review about. Oh well, I will post the review anyway.
Holyphilippineempire chapter 20 . 5/27
You Magnificent motherfucker I've been reading this since 2010. Now that I have an account I can finally review on your masterpiece even after 4 years. You're awesome and if you read this review thank you for being alive!
This is an awesome story. Definite 10 out of 10. Love it!
Patchwork Dr chapter 17 . 5/2
I realize that the story is over but I just have to say... those goddamn Quidditch matches have freaked me out more than regular sports sometimes! Your wordplay is so fantastic and gives an insight into the quick sport that is Quidditch! Thank you so much for this amazing scene and I am so happy to have read this story. These next chapters are gonna be exciting!
Alternate epilogue has the potential to be a good story on its own.
This story is so fucking good, you did an awesome job man.
Winter Lord chapter 18 . 3/24
You, good sir, are a downright bastard
zeps9001 chapter 14 . 2/15
This story has an amazing start, but now? I have to drop it, while I still have some positive things to say.

You wrote Daphne a lot better then Fluer and it really sounds that Harry is going after the hot girl. You justify this by saying Harry wrote letters to her and he fell in love with her before Daphne. The problem is you wrote all 4 letters out and they are pretty platonic generic letters. So you wrote one amazing pretty girl and one kinda bitchy hot girl. Harry basically cheats the first one to go after the hotter one.

As for the rest it's very bland, there no excitement or humor. For example this chapter, the scene of Alicia almost dying and Harry saving her sounds like you're talking about the weather. Ron being even bigger asshole and Harry standing there taking it all, making up a will where all of Dumbledores sins are forgiven, starting to upgrade the Tournament to end up just the same plus some quiditch.
2,213 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »