Reviews for Letters
Emerald Demona chapter 20 . 5/23
I loved this story and I'm actually really glad he ended up with Daphne rather than Fleur as she was a better fit. Still awesome story.
tanzar81 chapter 11 . 5/19
I will never complain about any good pairing. And I know where this story is going, however Harry and Daphne is probably my favorite and I would love to read a story with your Daph and Harry together.
tanzar81 chapter 9 . 5/19
This is why people think I'm a bad person. A lot of people do like Harry did in this chapter with handling Ron. But couldn't do it, I would have told him to get lost at the very least. I don't suffer stupidity well. But it is amazingly hard to find intelligent company now a days.
Titus Button...Tight Butt
lol
richard.l.whereat chapter 19 . 4/18
Okay, less of a bastard than I originally thought.
richard.l.whereat chapter 18 . 4/18
An utter, utter, bastard. I do not believe in hell, and yet I hope a hell suddenly exists so you can burn in it.
JittottiJ chapter 21 . 4/18
That a nice story! I think I would have prefered to cannon were it not the kind of lame (in my opinion) way Voldemort is dealt with.
With that out of the way, you had the most entertaining AND original Triwizard Tournament I've ever read. And the penpal thing was both genius and a never seen before for me.

The romance and the quidditch were the most entertaining and well written parts of the story, I don't think I've ever seen it elsewhere, goog job!

Also, it's irrelevant to the story but in France, Lotus is both a car brand and a toilet paper/tissue brand. Just though you ought to know, especially when Harry says things like: "Lotus is the answer to my problems! For a perfect tool, choose Lotus!".

Anyway, I hope you write more (thought I've yet to check on your other stories) and wish you good luck in whatever you're doing (just trying to end this...)!
BeFlat chapter 21 . 4/14
I really enjoyed your whole take on the tournament and the small things you changed which made for a completely different story. And I have to say I even enjoyed the alternate epilogue as it was so convincing, even though throughout the story I was definitely pulling for Harry and Fleur.
DragonLark chapter 9 . 3/25
Is it just me, or does Krum seem like North, from "Rise of the Guardians" in this chapter?
Lord of Stories chapter 21 . 3/15
Quite amazing. A lot of writers attempt this pairing and botch it- not you. You're also one of the best, if not the best, Quidditch writers on this website as well.
I felt like both epilogues were very well-written and enjoyable, but slightly out of place. Daphne always felt like a sideshow throughout this whole story. I admire how you were able to pair the two at the end, but it was very odd juxtaposing Daphne into a Harry/Fleur story. At the same time, Fleur's epilogue, while making sense, felt more underdeveloped then Daphne's- ironic considering how Fleur was Harry's main love interest. I know this review probably doesn't matter, considering how this fic was completed ages ago, but it's just something that I felt and wished to point out.
Nevertheless, I thoroughly enjoyed this story- you should write more about Harry and Fleur and Quidditch. After all, you're the only one here who can do it any justice. :)
thepkrmgc chapter 21 . 3/12
im honestly not sure which of the epilouges i like better, they are both great
thepkrmgc chapter 20 . 3/12
nice twist, happy ending doesnt necessarily mean happy ever after
thepkrmgc chapter 19 . 3/12
nice job on the graveyard and meeting with james and lily: epilouge isnt bad but im looking forward to the extended versions
thepkrmgc chapter 18 . 3/12
nice job on the maze, heres hoping that both of our hero's survive voldy
thepkrmgc chapter 17 . 3/12
nice job using the quidditch for great character development: the loss does work better for that kind of thing
2,054 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »