Reviews for Letters
Nanoventure chapter 22 . 4/15
This story was truly fantastic. The story wasn't too similar to canon to make it boring and the ending was great. The best thing about it though was the character development and the fact that they just felt like real people and not like robots as happens in some fanfics. This is probably one of my favourite ones to date and I'll definitely read it again in the future. Thanks so much for this amazing read !
AragornII chapter 11 . 4/2
Daphne was indeed a happy accident, then! Given how much later material her being the date give you for the alternative epilog...
Senseo chapter 22 . 4/1
Fuck Bill in this story. Total perv. Wish there was another chapter with him getting what he deserves...
govind destroyer chapter 2 . 3/25
this story is extremely interesting
LokiLegolas7 chapter 2 . 3/23
I feel like they were kinda stealing from Harry because none of the money was used on him.
Other than the need to include Daphne Greengrass (i don t know why she must be there in almost every fan fic, she was just mentioned once in the book, a very unimportant character), it is a perfect story XD!
Great, Loved Every bit of it!
misterjeckyll chapter 1 . 3/13
Amazing story and writing, no offence but please do not write french unless you are 100% convinced it is correct, as a french native there is several mistakes so big it breaks fleur's character completely. (like 'adieu' at the end of a letter, it means she don't want to write to him ever again !)
iStyx chapter 22 . 3/8
Fluffy, I like it :)
It would be interesting to read how Harry beats shit out of Bill ;)
Jerm069 chapter 18 . 3/8
This is amazing. I hope to see an update soon but will wait for it.
magicanimegurl chapter 22 . 3/7
This makes me smile. I live the friendship of Viktor and Harry. Plus Fleur and Harry relationship is well paced and sweet. The small bit of competition Faph has with Fleur to get Harry is intersting. Glad Daph and Harry are good friends. Love it overall. Write on!
mumlock chapter 22 . 3/6
Welcome to my Favourites and Followed tab, Mr. Author!
Foy the Snooze Button chapter 22 . 3/3
And merry Christmas to... Whoever wants a merry Christmas!

Nice ending. I got a little bit angry halfway through with harry actually contemplating cheating on his soul mate but now I'm sort of indecisive. At least he didn't cheat, so that's good.

Been seeing you dude. :)
Foy the Snooze Button chapter 1 . 3/3
Humorous. This story reminds me of another pen pal revolving story with a similar name to yours, same pairing even. The difference is that yours is...different. Well done, I guess.
Kinda just binge red what you made. Like what you out there at the end. Wrapped up a bunch of loose ends pretty damn good. And now the snippets. I like that to. Keep going. You know that Harry has the opposite of a horse shoe stuck up his ass. Sooner or later that all too familiar feeling of something about to go wrong and Harry has to go and fix everything. Dumbledore doesn't even need to be at the puppeteers station this time.

Looking forward to seeing what you do in the future.

The Radiant Yapper