Reviews for Letters
moodyboy66 chapter 22 . 5/3
Tha k you for a great story
buttons1721 chapter 21 . 4/25
The only thing I hate about ffn is that I can't edit comments or comment on a chapter more than once... But I wanted to clarify my last stmt on yhr last chapter, in that I never wanted this story to end...that there would always be more of this mature and sweet and honorable Harry! ️️️️️️
buttons1721 chapter 22 . 4/25
This has been such a wonderful story!

I wonder if there will ever be an ending...
Mattywilkss chapter 10 . 4/24
We get it. You think Ron is an unlikable piece of shit. You take every possible opportunity to shit on him. I'm done with this story. Character bashing is the literary equivalent of jacking off. I didnt come here to watch you jack off so I'm leaving. Have a nice life.
Mattywilkss chapter 6 . 4/24
This was a good start! Until it became just another story where ron is a piece of shit who harry shouldnt be friends with. Dont worry though, shitting on a character you dont like is like a national pasttime for dipshits everywhere!
Swill123 chapter 22 . 3/12
So I don’t get to see harry fuck bill up/ set his ass straight, I’m kinda super sad about that
DaniMason chapter 22 . 2/21
This was an awesome story. Especially this Christmas special. I loved the Fleur and Harry pairing and I was intrigued by the alternate ending.

You did an amazing job, I didn't notice anything wrong with the plot.
Makimass chapter 22 . 2/15
Finished it finally, it's hard to read past through first 5 chapters since it's a bit boring..
The story's meh but there's one thing that is honestly ruined the entire fic for me, it's the absence of harry's characterization..
Harry's pretty boring and doesn't feel like a character at all..
CharmedArtist chapter 20 . 2/12
This was an absolute joy to read, and I really appreciate that it didn't work out between Harry and Fleur. Daphne is wonderfully written, and I adored the quidditch matches! Super cool interactions with Viktor. Thanks for sharing!
python73 chapter 20 . 1/27
Already high on my list of fics, this alt ending nails it. Solid misdirection with great results. Weill done.
mewingdog chapter 22 . 1/19
Wow, this was. nice to read... fluff , and plot too.. thank you for writing..
SixFtWookie chapter 3 . 1/10
Whenever I'm reading Harry's letters I'm imagining Mcgonagall's reactions to them. I hope that's coming.
Okay, I correct my last statement, I prefer this end after all.
Fuck, I honestly kinda prefer the alternative epilogue.
Still, what an amazing story, thank you for writing it!
You are a monster.
But damn if this isn't a great story.
2,547 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »